Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Places your bets: Fallout 4 Metascore

What will be the Fallout 4 Metascore range?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The more i'm playing the better it gets, it beats f3/ new vegas hands down. The combat is fun, leaps way ahead of witcher 3.

M0RBUS

Augur
Of course it's not a 4/10? Why is that? Because of the production values?
Perspective here people. Perspective. Hollywood has plenty of horrific very expensive movies.
Just because something is expensive, doesn't mean it's "of course" not absolutely terrible.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
The more i'm playing the better it gets, it beats f3/ new vegas hands down. The combat is fun, leaps way ahead of witcher 3.

shitposter.png

bethestard.png

Remove Makabb etc etc.

Taskityo

Educated

Sup abanaxus. Definitely referring to 'fans' going after anyone daring to say something negative - like the whole comedy Illuminati/cd-projekt mastermind/negative review apocalypse. Even a lot of FO3 fans, that never played the orig ones, simply state they don't like FO4 and get canned. A disturbance in the Beth force.

So if a FO3/Beth fan dislikes the game...Does that mean they are now too 'old skool'?

:philosoraptor:

So now instead of the old, 'but the games will never be top-down again, get over it.' Now some new potentials are, 'but the fallouts will never have in-depth dialogue/narrative/choice again, get over it.'

tormund

Arcane
Heh, even TB dislikes this game, and surprisingly not only due to technical issues even if that is what he mostly complained about.
yknlfNN.jpg
I'm not surprised that he keeps delaying his Fallout 4 video. He reacted really badly every time some video on his channel got any larger number of negative votes.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Heh, even TB dislikes this game, and surprisingly not only due to technical issues even if that is what he mostly complained about.
yknlfNN.jpg
I'm not surprised that he keeps delaying his Fallout 4 video. He reacted really badly every time some video on his channel got any larger number of negative votes.
Well, poor fellow is dying, now he can be honest and trash every game which deserves it.

Who in the name of fuck is going to Breitbart for gaming reviews?

Wait, hold on, let me rephrase that: who in the name of fuck is going to Breitbart for literally anything?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom