Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Places your bets: Fallout 4 Metascore

What will be the Fallout 4 Metascore range?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

pippin

"rating a game low means they're just desperate to look different" - girl with pink hair

even Reddit and Neogaf aren't taking Rooster Teeth's bullshit. Perhaps it's cool to hate Bethesda now? The Codex did it before it was popular...

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
Choice quotes from Metacritic for a little chuckle. I think the non-English speaking reviews were a bit harsher - just a feeling. The later more considered reviews were a bit harsher than the Day 1 reviews. Maybe these Pros get too excited.

"It’s the kind of game you wait years for, only to have it exceed your expectations" Gamer.no

"strong companions, and sympathetic villains driving tough decisions make it an adventure I’ll definitely replay and revisit" IGN

"The fact that your decisions stick with you after walking away from the game is a testament to the great storytelling on hand" Gamespot

"The dialogue system has been significantly dumbed down, skills are gone and there are only few quest decisions to speak of. " PC Games Germany 88/100

"Sets a new bar for what to expect from a Bethesda RPG in the future." MMORPG.com

"Combat is the most disappointing element of the entire experience, especially outside of VATS" Softpedia

"Fallout 4 is exactly what fans should expect, great storytelling, presentation, and character development with a side of disappointment" Gamers' Temple

"The fact that it's heavier on combat than stats is sure to annoy RPG classicists, but the fact that the combat is fantastic helps a lot" PC Invasion

"Fallout 4 is an OK game if you treat it as an open-world first-person shooter." Riot Pixels

"It's the "Fallout" and "RPG" elements in it that are found quite lacking" Ragequit.gr

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Whoever has twitter. Screenshot the metacritic score (the PC one, that has 84 now) and ask Pete and Todd if they won't be getting their bonus since the game is missing 1 point in metacritic.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Whoever has twitter. Screenshot the metacritic score (the PC one, that has 84 now) and ask Pete and Todd if they won't be getting their bonus since the game is missing 1 point in metacritic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom