Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Planescape Torment walkthrough - no longer a virgin

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
he even talking to me then?”

Last edited:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Its best if you fuck with the zombies. Tease them and trip them and make fun of them and what-nought.

Baardhaas

Cipher
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here
I bought a bunch of RPG back in the day and left them all on my window sill. They include Baldur’s Gates, Icewind Dales and Planescape Torment. That pile of CDs also included Fallout 1 and 2.

You did what? How? There are two things that come to mind: pure undiluted envy, how I'd love to get to play these games for the first time again. The other; will these games age like a fine wine, and did you just made a great investment by keeping them in your cellar for all these years? Or are they well overdue and became slightly above average vinegar?.

You should've posted this in the playground, though. Will be watching this closely however.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Did I register an alt in my sleep?
I guess not...
Anyway, I'm going through a similar thing with IWD and PST. I just got the IWD 3-in-1 Boxset (brand fucking new!) and a copy of PST for 13.89 USD. I've mostly played IWD 1 and 2, I plan on playing PST a bit later. Will watch this closely and attempt to follow along in parallel playthrough.

Neanderthal

Arcane
I have dreamt of Dhall. His character seems to remind me of something from my past. He seems familiar. Maybe in Christian bibliography there was a similar person. Maybe it’s Egyptian or linked to some old film I saw back in my teens. He touched a nerve. I hope Dhall appears a few times in the game. A guy that hangs around forever and records the names of people that go past and go to die.

Reminds me a bit on Astinus of Palanthas from Dragonlance books.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
FYI, when they use asterisks, they meant to display that as italic. Didn't work out programming-wise, I think.

Black Angel

Arcane
Good God. My first playthrough of this game ever, which is from, like, 9-10 months ago? I forgot, I'm pretty new just like you: ~15 years late and only really playing it this year or the year before. I've only gotten past
Curst
, when suddenly real life stuff catch up with me and forced me to abandon it. But then, other games caught my attention and now I've forgotten a lot of stuff I've achieved. Gonna restart a playthrough to refresh my memory (heavily burdened by many the games the Codex talked about a lot) once I've finished the games I'm currently playing in my backlog.

Keep going, bro :salute:

Neanderthal

Arcane

I work my way south to another monument with spiky things at the top. Described as a huge monument...there is no name or plaque identifying what it is honouring.

Spiked monuments shadow deoes it remind anyone of anybody?

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Ive played this game as a fighter with low INT and is still the best game ever.

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
I NEED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE VERY SOON I think to myself as I leave the bar and walk back up towards the Mausoleum.

Last edited:
My first PST playthrough 1.5 years ago was not so good.

I would rate the game 4/5 TOPS.

Sorta disappointed overall; the story was nothing but philosophical fluff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom