Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Planetside 2

DakaSha

Arcane
Go back to BF3 Daka.

This is the funny part:

Apart from that bf3 thread being taken out of context, completely, I actually play what, and how, i want to as opposed to following some internet streamers whim.

Whats REALLY funny about your pitiful attempt is this:

"We leave this game at the height of our dominance. There's not much for us anymore. Every night, we get to a warpgate, with nothing else to do but ghost cap the rest of the night. We may return to the game at a later time, but this game is dying. I'd rather go out as number 1, than fading away. We will be playing Battlefield 4, with a hosted server when it comes out. Even if you joined here, what you should know by now is that you joined a community. We'll be playing other games, but for now, The Enclave will not be playing Planetside 2."

Pathetic CJM. Pathetic

Also: http://www.twitch.tv/buzzcutpsycho/c/2454284

So while you follow your king streamer into the depths of bf4, I'll be chillin and playing whatever the fuck I want (whether that be bf or not). Still laughing at how some people actually treat streamers like real celebrities.

Oh wow, BuzzCutPsycho is a longtime lurker?

Anyway, I was sad to hear we are leaving PS2 Buzz, but the writing was on the wall I guess.

You horrible human being

Welp, time to leave the Enclave I guess.

But the reason you play with Buzz is because he manages to get under the skin of faggots like yourself. He managed to make PS 2 from a shitty MMOfps into a laugh riot which couldn't be achieved without your ilks' chronic butthurt.

Thank you.

DakaSha

Arcane
Stop trying to save face. All of my hate is directed towards 14 year old streamer fanboys such as yourself. Buzzcut is just a good player. You are a sheep as your posts have already proven. And you have the gall to call yourself jew master.

Have fun playing bf4 bro

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I would avoid getting into PlanetSide 2 unless you're playing with an organized outfit. Solo play isn't very good and the game has a long way to go until it resembles it's predecessor.

Despite that it's not a "pay-to-win" model that most F2P games seem to be so I wouldn't worry about that. My only gripes are poor gun play, lack of "end game" such as a continent lock and cross continental conquest and a general lack of PlanetSide 1.

The gunplay is considerably better than in the predecessor, the factions lack diversity though. And 4 continents.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
You know what Planetside 2 needs? Fucking arachnids.

images

Imagine assaulting an enemy base and the next moment a swarm of these fuckers arrive to violently rape everyone there. Now that would be fucking badass.

You know what Planetside 2 needs? Fucking arachnids.

images

Imagine assaulting an enemy base and the next moment a swarm of these fuckers arrive to violently rape everyone there. Now that would be fucking badass.

Funny fact: I used to play Klendathu drop whenever I used my TR light assault to fuck some Vanu faggots up.

Would you like to know more?

Heresiarch

Prophet
Hey guys, I'm in an itch to buy the €36 60 days membership and perhaps throw another €8.99 in for 1000 SevenCash so I can get moar xp and cert from killing idiots and also afford the shiny SMG for my infiltrator to kill stuff with. And maybe the nice looking armor components and helmets too!!!! Please stop me

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Used to, but when it started it was really buggy, the territories were messed up, not optimized, very grindy. Just got boring after the initial coolness of fighting amongst hundreds of people(which was a clusterfuck, in a bad way, anyways).

So this thread was raised from the dead? How peculiar... Anyway, I dicked around with Planetside 2 today and it turns out that the performance issues has all but been resolved, and the server I'm on (Miller) is still alive and well. The game obviously has a lot of the original flaws but they seem to have fixed the starting weapons, making them more generalist in nature and totally viable if you're disinclined towards purchasing shit.

Give it a go if you're bored, I'd say but don't hope to get much more out of it than a quick fix.

Heresiarch

Prophet
The current game is quite stable and the player base seems still strong as well. There are always tons of people at the warpgates and in main battlefields you are seeing people dying and running everywhere. My server Ceres isn't the most populated one too.

I don't play it much recently but it's good for the occasional quick fix.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom