Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Playstation Now - Sony streaming service - coming to PC!

Will they just integrate this in to PS+ and call it a fuckin' day yet? Move on.

Explorerbc

Arcane
I got a ps4 in 2019 and decided to get ps now when they added AAA games.

After a year this is what I played for my money

PS3 (streaming)
  • Killzone Trilogy
  • Red Dead Redemption
PS4
  • God of War
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  • Abzu
  • Uncharted: the Lost Legacy
  • The Surge
  • Control
  • Spider-man
  • Vampyr
  • JC 4
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • The Evil Within 2
  • Hohokum
  • Killzone Shadowfall
  • Watchdogs 2
  • Get Even
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
  • The Turing Test
  • Hollow Knight
  • HITMAN 2
I renewed the subscription for 40e, and they have already added more stuff I am interested in like Greedfall, Days Gone, FFVII, some indies etc.
If you have a console which means you can download the games instead of streaming, it is very good value for money if you haven't been up to date with the last few years of game releases. I haven't bought almost any titles since the beginning.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom