Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please help (Main quest spoilers)

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Regarding temple bombing, I recieved this quest after I delivered the food and was told of a sleeping herb. So is it possible to get the priestess out of the temple without being exposed as Watcher's agents?

Tons of SPOILERS below. I had to describe all options to give some ideas about all available choices so don''t look if you have not done the bombing yet

In a conversation, I have an option to attack, to say that the Rebellion is planning an attack (she replies that she does not think so), to suggest to step out of the temple (she says she would not leave the temple unattended), and to say that the Watchers's network uncovered a bombing plot (she goes outside, I blow up the temple, but later told that the word is I'm the agent and should leave). If I kill her (which I would rather not to), the Rebellion gives me the next task, but the Watcher complain about the killing. So is there another way? My char has 20 Charisma and 52 speech.

If my cover is blown, the Watcher tells me that it was bound to happen sooner or later and to continue with the dagger quest. I love an abundance of options in the game.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I just took the lump on the head after telling her to leave with the Watcher's recommendation. I'm not really sure you can get her out otherwise.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
So I guess you also delivered the food earlier. Did anybody manage to drug the food with a sleeping herb as the journal suggests? What happened?

CP

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:
Tons of SPOILERS below. I had to describe all options to give some ideas about all available choices so don''t look if you have not done the bombing yet

In a conversation, I have an option to attack, to say that the Rebellion is planning an attack (she replies that she does not think so), to suggest to step out of the temple (she says she would not leave the temple unattended), and to say that the Watchers's network uncovered a bombing plot (she goes outside, I blow up the temple, but later told that the word is I'm the agent and should leave). If I kill her (which I would rather not to), the Rebellion gives me the next task, but the Watcher complain about the killing. So is there another way? My char has 20 Charisma and 52 speech.

If my cover is blown, the Watcher tells me that it was bound to happen sooner or later and to continue with the dagger quest. I love an abundance of options in the game.

You can tamper with the food, but you only have one chance.

The ironwood sister Fowyr (?) speaks in riddles of banderwillow, which you can use to drug food. If you understand the riddle you can buy it from her and mix it with Kalliope's food. If you have the bomb and the tampered meal you give it to her, she passes out, then you drag Kalliope out and throw the bomb onto the alter.

CP

Kyminara

Novice
The trouble is, we gave Kalliope the food before we even knew we'd have to bomb the temple. If that happens, why can't we just deliver food to her again another time (drugged the second time)? Another option could be to not even make the food delivery available until the group has been told to bomb the temple.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom