Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please make this stop

Do you want polish spamming in Shoutbox to stop?

• Total voters

Gregz

Arcane
For a long time now, Shoutbox has been infested with this

1. Maxie:
    nie
  2. madbringer:
    Nawet sie nie spyta jakie ciastko, co za prudens
  3. Sheep:
    kupiłeś w końcu wiatraki, maxie?
  4. Maxie:
    na drugi dzień wysłali prawidłowy
  5. Maxie:
    a już miałem od padżitów sprowadzać
  6. Maxie:
    wlazłem do przypadkowego sklepu z komputerkami jak wracałem z paczką kupić pasty termo to mi typ dał za darmo
  7. Maxie:
    słodziak jestem
  8. Squadcar:
    still no english in the shoutbox?
  9. Maxie:
    why willingly speak english
  10. Maxie:
    against reason
  11. Darth Roxor:
    siema
  12. Darth Roxor:
    nie nosiłem skarpet cały dzień
  13. Maxie:
    mm daj polizanko
  14. Darth Roxor
    rzuca maksiowi skarpetę
  15. Darth Roxor:
    a to niewykluczone
  16. Maxie:
    jak nie nosiłeś skarpet to co mi rzucasz psie
  17. Darth Roxor:
    skarpety, których nie nosiłem
  18. Maxie:
    kolege oszukasz mame oszukasz pana maksia nie oszukasz
  19. Darth Roxor:
    robert wie
  20. Maxie:
    jak oglądaliście kler to była pyszna retrospekcja w sierocińcu
  21. Maxie:
    jak największy wsadza takiemu pizdusiowi ślimaka i go rucha głośno sapiąc
  22. Maxie:
    obaj chłopcy z 13 lat najwyżej
  23. lukaszek:
    przepraszam, czy pan sie zesral?
  24. lukaszek:
    tak, a o co chodzi?
  25. Circuit:
    damn bros
  26. Lambchop19:
    Disgusting moon speak

They do this every day, sometimes for hours on end. Many of us, including Crispy, have politely requested that they speak in English, but the problem seems only to be getting worse.

The primary troublemakers are Darth Roxor and Maxie, but there are several others (lukaszek, janior, etc.) who are led by example. This obnoxious vocal minority is regularly spamming Shoutbox with garbage, making the flow of conversation impossible to read for the rest of us.

The Shoutbox is a common space which serves a valuable purpose for our community, often visible by 80+ people. rpgcodex.net traffic is only 10% Polish, and they all speak English. I am appealing to the administration, on behalf of Shoutbox regulars, to please put a stop to their rude behavior.

Last edited:

Gregz

Arcane
Why do you have to drag me into your international disputes?

For the record, I find it irritating as well. What I often do when it gets out of control is to forcefully take over the box in English again by playing a simple word game, which usually works.

The fact that Darth Roxor, who is sort of unofficially a staff member here, perpetuates this kind of thing on a daily basis, especially bothers me.

It may not be against any rules, but it sure is rude.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
No-Gypsies-__88685.1528501221.1280.1280.jpg

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I got flashbacks from this thread.

Last time I saw this fascist shit was when a teacher approached me and my buddy while we held a private conversation outside of school said "hey! you speak French here! no Russian!"

Gregz

Arcane
I got flashbacks from this thread.

Last time I saw this fascist shit was when a teacher approached me and my buddy while we held a private conversation outside of school said "hey! you speak French here! no Russian!"

This isn't about censorship.

There's a Polish thread, a German thread, and probably others like them. It's perfectly fine if you want a 'my language only club' thread, but when it runs roughshod over everyone else it breaks the mutual contract of open communication that we all share a part of.

If there was a 2nd polish-only Shoutbox it would be fine, but there's not, so we have a problem. I don't want to have to put warpig on ignore, because I find him funny, when he speaks in English and I can understand him.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
You start making moderation rules here, this site will become the second rpgwatch in no time. I'd rather enjoy my liberties while a couple of kurwas make pshh sounds in the background, than throw it all away.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom