Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please make this stop

Do you want polish spamming in Shoutbox to stop?

• Total voters

Wunderbar

Arcane
Last time I saw this fascist shit was when a teacher approached me and my buddy while we held a private conversation outside of school said "hey! you speak French here! no Russian!"
bester is at it again, enforcing russian stuff in foreign countries.

Black

Arcane
So, uh, you want more Lebensraum for your people on the Codex?

It's starting all over again :negative:

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
So in this thread we learn that Poles are indeed fucking subhumans who lack the common human decency to at least speak the same tongue so we can understand and meme each other but instead decide to be fucking niggers to their common Dexers.
If you want your own little shoebox to shine get your own polish subhumanforum assholes.

Here's a big FUCK YOU to you, faggots. Little friendly hint, if you don't want to be seen as fucking subhumans, don't behave like ones. How bout that. Don't behave like invaders. The pole whines at you that he isn't a subhuman as he strikes you with his consonants.

KURWA!

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
This isn't about censorship.

There's a Polish thread, a German thread, and probably others like them. It's perfectly fine if you want a 'my language only club' thread, but when it runs roughshod over everyone else it breaks the mutual contract of open communication that we all share a part of.

If there was a 2nd polish-only Shoutbox it would be fine, but there's not, so we have a problem. I don't want to have to put warpig on ignore, because I find him funny, when he speaks in English and I can understand him.

I see you took my solution seriously, a shoutbox in the prosperium called the ghetto.
:happytrollboy:

Generic-Giant-Spider

So in this thread we learn that Poles are indeed fucking subhumans who lack the common human decency to at least speak the same tongue so we can understand and meme each other but instead decide to be fucking niggers to their common Dexers.
If you want your own little shoebox to shine get your own polish subhumanforum assholes.

Here's a big FUCK YOU to you, faggots. Little friendly hint, if you don't want to be seen as fucking subhumans, don't behave like ones. How bout that. Don't behave like invaders. The pole whines at you that he isn't a subhuman as he strikes you with his consonants.

KURWA!

Tell us how you really feel.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Well, for repeat offenders who cannot into English, there is this:

illiterate.gif

Aemar

Arcane
For a long time now, Shoutbox has been infested with this

1. Maxie:
    nie
  2. madbringer:
    Nawet sie nie spyta jakie ciastko, co za prudens
  3. Sheep:
    kupiłeś w końcu wiatraki, maxie?
  4. Maxie:
    na drugi dzień wysłali prawidłowy
  5. Maxie:
    a już miałem od padżitów sprowadzać
  6. Maxie:
    wlazłem do przypadkowego sklepu z komputerkami jak wracałem z paczką kupić pasty termo to mi typ dał za darmo
  7. Maxie:
    słodziak jestem
  8. Squadcar:
    still no english in the shoutbox?
  9. Maxie:
    why willingly speak english
  10. Maxie:
    against reason
  11. Darth Roxor:
    siema
  12. Darth Roxor:
    nie nosiłem skarpet cały dzień
  13. Maxie:
    mm daj polizanko
  14. Darth Roxor
    rzuca maksiowi skarpetę
  15. Darth Roxor:
    a to niewykluczone
  16. Maxie:
    jak nie nosiłeś skarpet to co mi rzucasz psie
  17. Darth Roxor:
    skarpety, których nie nosiłem
  18. Maxie:
    kolege oszukasz mame oszukasz pana maksia nie oszukasz
  19. Darth Roxor:
    robert wie
  20. Maxie:
    jak oglądaliście kler to była pyszna retrospekcja w sierocińcu
  21. Maxie:
    jak największy wsadza takiemu pizdusiowi ślimaka i go rucha głośno sapiąc
  22. Maxie:
    obaj chłopcy z 13 lat najwyżej
  23. lukaszek:
    przepraszam, czy pan sie zesral?
  24. lukaszek:
    tak, a o co chodzi?
  25. Circuit:
    damn bros
  26. Lambchop19:
    Disgusting moon speak

They do this every day, sometimes for hours on end. Many of us, including Crispy, have politely requested that they speak in English, but the problem seems only to be getting worse.

The primary troublemakers are Darth Roxor and Maxie, but there are several others (lukaszek, janior, etc.) who are led by example. This obnoxious vocal minority is regularly spamming Shoutbox with garbage, making the flow of conversation impossible to read for the rest of us.

The Shoutbox is a common space which serves a valuable purpose for our community, often viewed by 80+ people. rpgcodex.net traffic is only 10% Polish, and they all speak English. I am appealing to the administration, on behalf of Shoutbox regulars, to please put a stop to their rude behavior.
44950-201709051051-lg2.jpg

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
This obnoxious vocal minority is regularly spamming Shoutbox with garbage, making the flow of conversation impossible to read for the rest of us.
In other words you're so retarded that you can't filter yourself posts that are clearly different than the others. Good to know.

rpgcodex.net traffic is only 10% Polish
Yes but we're the 2nd biggest community here (after Americans) and even though there are only 38 million of us (compare it to Germany's populace for example and notice that they make less than 6% of total Codex users) we have a very large base of RPG fans. Deal with it you dimwit. If you want a solution just recruit more Americans or Englishmen to krzykpudło so that Poles will be in minority. It's not our fault that even though there are so many Americans here so few of them post quality content™.

Jason Liang

Arcane
I think the fairest and most righteous course of action is to restrict shoutbox to vulgate Latin. This way,
a) all of us must learn vulgate to earn the privilege of using shitbox
b) it encourages us to all learn and use vulgate, so that we can read scripture and think as God intended, and
c) in case Codex is infiltrated by heathen chink hackers, it will add an extra layer of difficulty for them to decrypt our messages, giving many of us time to escape or jack out.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom