Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please make this stop

Do you want polish spamming in Shoutbox to stop?

• Total voters

Mustawd

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
The only sensible solution would be rpgcodex.pl or something where they can spam their retarded shit.

rpgcodex.net traffic is only 10% Polish
Yes but we're the 2nd biggest community here (after Americans) and even though there are only 38 million of us (compare it to Germany's populace for example and notice that they make less than 6% of total Codex users) we have a very large base of RPG fans. Deal with it you dimwit. If you want a solution just recruit more Americans or Englishmen to krzykpudło so that Poles will be in minority. It's not our fault that even though there are so many Americans here so few of them post quality content™.

You Poles always interested in other peoples stuff so you can take it and say yours is better. Who made the Codex? A handful of good Poles was among them but it was sure not ment as a chatroom for Polish bums. Simply stay at home or shot the fuck up, you already overstayed your welcome in the West.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
You can't win Gregz. Maryja, Mother of God is on our side and we know her well. Praise Jezus.

20-f-038847001_1470150810886.jpg

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
It's official, you szmaty can't touch us now because of jews:
"Szmata," a Polish, Slovak and Ruthenian word for "mop" or "rag" became part of Yiddish.

There is a substantial number of Polish words which officially became part of Yiddish, once the main language of European Jews. These include basic items, objects or terms such as a bread bun (Polish bułka, Yiddish בולקע bulke), a fishing rod (wędka, ווענטקע ventke), an oak (dąb, דעמב demb), a meadow (łąka, לאָנקע lonke), a moustache (wąsy, וואָנצעס vontses) and a bladder (pęcherz, פּענכער penkher).[54]
So attacking our language is anti-semitic you anti-semites.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
It's official, you szmaty can't touch us now because of jews:
"Szmata," a Polish, Slovak and Ruthenian word for "mop" or "rag" became part of Yiddish.

There is a substantial number of Polish words which officially became part of Yiddish, once the main language of European Jews. These include basic items, objects or terms such as a bread bun (Polish bułka, Yiddish בולקע bulke), a fishing rod (wędka, ווענטקע ventke), an oak (dąb, דעמב demb), a meadow (łąka, לאָנקע lonke), a moustache (wąsy, וואָנצעס vontses) and a bladder (pęcherz, פּענכער penkher).[54]
So attacking our language is anti-semitic you anti-semites.

Perfect, get your special badge here.

pa8dV4W.gif

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Me at the moment
vfjGPmx.jpg
I need an annotated legend explaining all the memery.
Ahh not much memery mate,pretty close to reality. Do like home made foo and rakia,do like folk music and clothes as any true nationalist,do like home heating on wood and coal,also the three portraits are on our prime Boiko which is a former firefighter and a former thug that grab the power by the balls and slam it in the ground,then there is Stoichkov one of our best football players,and in the end is Vanga one of the few prophets that were actually right about their predictions.......she also predicted that the west will become a Caliphate and that Trump will be the last president of the us.

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
rename shoutbox to "blink and you'll miss it or land of the carole. and buy my book to support my rpg's so i CAN put that cuck valut dweller outta business

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
The "Moderators" (If you can even call them that), are too busy with personal vendettas (ie: Crispy) or copy/pasting "News" from other sites (ie: Infinitron).

It's getting ridiculous.

Zep--

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
I find it abou
The "Moderators" (If you can even call them that), are too busy with personal vendettas (ie: Crispy) or copy/pasting "News" from other sites (ie: Infinitron).

It's getting ridiculous.

Zep--
Make me, roguey carole kind, or zep a mod

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom