Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please make this stop

Do you want polish spamming in Shoutbox to stop?

• Total voters

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
This thread actually made me giggle when I read the OP.

Keep on speaking Orcish, you beautiful Polish bastards.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Shoutbox is now krzyczeć.

Great potato victory. Potato language and culture was saved today.

The German won't spit in our face,
Nor Germanise our children,
Our troop will arise in arms,
Spirit will lead the way.
We will go when the golden horn sounds.

So help us God!
So help us God!

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
Shoutbox is now krzyczeć.

Great potato victory. Potato language and culture was saved today.

The German won't spit in our face,
Nor Germanise our children,
Our troop will arise in arms,
Spirit will lead the way.
We will go when the golden horn sounds.

So help us God!
So help us God!

shoutbox will soon be the land of the fallen dectruc no kill who Nie do końca. Kiedy stosuję Prawo Przyciągania, zwykle otrzymuję materiał, który chcę.

Z drugiej strony nigdy tak naprawdę nie próbowałem relacji międzyludzkich i codziennych czynności, jeśli właśnie o tym chcesz wiedzieć. law of dead

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
only people who hate the good jewish people are non poor non Americans. the jewish cant even touch the Chinese

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
I voted No in support of diversity on the Codex.
dexter daxers are too scared and insecure paddwords so they give you the cuck rating not even bothering typeing it out, type it out you retards bring them babies back. do you know how hard it is to get a 1 year old to suck dick? that's why you fags use dogs, don't even know what I know and they know to take over

Saduj

Arcane
I have not forgotten the kindness showed to me by the Polish people when I visited their lands in 1992. Voted "No" in the Pole pole. We're even now.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
rpgcodex > jest pełna Polskie. Nasze bardzo prestiżowe fora RPG. Jesteśmy złą grupą.

CalmCelebratedAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
I have not forgotten the kindness showed to me by the Polish people when I visited their lands in 1992. Voted "No" in the Pole pole. We're even now.
bruh the poles rape animals as much as the Russians most beast pron forced on me always had people inforgins lagunge thoses fuckin horse sluts. just standing and taking dick as mush as they please wtf bro, you know nothing dogs are cumming with giants knots and gaping pussies ready to make a new breed.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
bruh the poles rape animals as much as the Russians most beast pron forced on me always had people inforgins lagunge thoses fuckin horse sluts. just standing and taking dick as mush as they please wtf bro, you know nothing dogs are cumming with giants knots and gaping pussies ready to make a new breed.
Tell me what drugs you're on.

Saduj

Arcane

They took a weary group of young men on the tail end of an ill-advised journey under their vodka-moistened wing and made us feel at home. When we were hungry, they fed us Chinese food and kielbasa. When we were thirsty, they taught us to order beer in their language (Zywiec!). When we were without viable funds, they gladly gave us 13,000 of their whimsically decorated currency for a single dollar. They showed us the beauty of pristine mountaintop lakes. They taught us how linguistic barriers break down when you're sitting in a cart pulled by a donkey ill with diarrhea . They shared the secrets of the salt mine. They expressed an affinity for our homeland and when we left, they sent us on our way with a large, free jar of delicious homemade pickles.

They are truly their brothers' keepers and incapable of such misdeeds. My guess would be that you have been the victim of a KGB false flag plot.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom