Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Poll] EVO 2019 Starts NOW

Which waifus will appear in EVO Japan 2019 KoF XIV's championship round? (choose up to 6)

• Yuri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alice

• Muimui

• Kula

• King

• Luong

• Vice

• Whip

• Angel

• Nakomaru

• Mian

• Zarina

• Athena

• Vanessa

• Love Heart

• Sylvie Paula Paula

• Total voters

Jason Liang

Arcane
I was perusing the Chinese stream channels and was puzzled if "ghost blade" was the new fighting game series. heh.
- looks like Voldo is still the cheese king
- looks like Xiaohai is on Sam Sho. Dragon punch! Dragon punch! (with Haomaru katanas)
- Tam Tam back! Still, Sam Sho looks and feels a bit too classic. Jubei and Charlotte look young!

Generic-Giant-Spider

I miss old Evo that looked like it was hosted in a bowling alley's party room and had tons of shit talking and bad sportsmanship.

Nathir

Liturgist
How the fuck is GG a side tourney, while low-budget worse games like UNIST and BBTAG get main slots?

Anyway I was watching the GG:AC stream yesterday and that game is still the best.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Watching some of these gfs-

MK11 - Is it impossible to block in this game or are the players just not good yet? Or is it just you take the hits since they do little damage? Its like you watch the two players hit eachother 50 times before someone falls.

Sam Sho - Haomaru vs Genjuro a little boring but ok. Wow, Kazunoko got raped. I know it's Infiltration but it's been a while since I've seen a gf where someone just got destroyed like that.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Oh, I forgot EVO. Got just in time for final day thanks to this thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom