Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Portraits for PoE Thread

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Jaceface
I'll pay you $100 for a PoE-style painted portrait of Josh Sawyer. No glasses, unless you want to do an alternative version with glasses, and he should be wearing a gambeson or breastplate with a scales emblem emblazoned below the neckline, like the stars on Pallegina's breastplate:

Eo-scale_of_justice.gif

This is fair use, because it's satire. :troll:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
FF15D1209B2FB39F5B4F44431F2B74F227E9AFAB

Good shit!
My slave-gone-rogue Renegade Fire Godlike is ready to go. As soon as Obsidian fixes the bug causing the game to immediately pause and freeze.

Shevek

Arcane
If only the character model had a maniacal grin. My next run will be all custom characters with Jaceface's portraits.

Jaceface

male_human_f_jes_lg.png
male_human_f_jes_sm.png

That's it, never painting from photos again, my fun is ended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
:lol:

It's... it's beautiful. I like to think that's Josh's exact facial expression when he reads the mean things Codexers have to say about him.

:excellent:

Edit: $100 sent. :takemyjewgold:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Now we just need to sample Josh's voice from a bunch of videos to a create a custom sound set mod.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Now we just need to sample Josh's voice from a bunch of videos to a create a custom sound set mod.
Didn't beta have a temporary VO with Josh voice? If you really really want to see him jump into death pits and run and die to xaurips

Starwars

Arcane
You can always count on the Codex to beat a joke into the ground.

Amazing portraits btw Jaceface, really great work!

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Jaceface
Sorry man, I defiled your excellent work, but I feel it was for a good cause.

563a501835.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom