Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Possable improvment for next patch >

ReKoT

Novice
A bit to the left and around the corner >
Just a small improvment that would mean alot...

a question though, do enemies have a limited ammount of amunition?

here is the suggestino.. If they do have a limited supply of ammo, it would be great if they would drop the remaining ammunition after they die :)

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
yes, they do have a limitted supply of ammo, and yes I can make it drop pretty easily.
Good call.
-mat

ReKoT

Novice
I have had some more thoughts about this and maybe droping the amunition is not necisary, i posted this request when i first started playing and 15 drachs was not a small sum..
Now i have 18000 drachs and i think picking up arrows faster then i could use them would not be appretiative... especially because i cant sell the arrows, they would just pile up and probably reach a ridiculous ammount...

ReKoT

Novice
havnt got my registration code back yet, so i am biding my time killing bandits making alot of money..
lol i have brought everything worth any real value in Kellen, btw how does it work? I have filled everything in the registration feild.. am i supposed to get an email back with my registration code or what?

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
18k is a lot and if you spend that much time killing bandits, your skills must be really high. I did the same thing in my game (although not as long as you apparently have done) and I've found that the combat in the rest of the game has become less of a challenge then it probably should be.

ReKoT

Novice
oh... well i dont mind, it is the first time i have played the game so i want it to be a bit easier.. later on i will experiment with other characters and up the difficulty lvl..
do it the manly way =)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom