Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Possible IWD LP in December

How long after I start until I abandon this one?

• You won't even start it

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • 1 day

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 2-7 days

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 1-2 weeks

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 3-4 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll never be abandoned. Just put on indefinite hold you little fuck

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
So I'm going into my intersession in a couple weeks, which is likely to leave me bored as fuck. With that in mind I figured an IWD LP would be in order to A) Make me finally finish the damn game
B) Make me finally finish a damn LP

Some self-imposed rules:
  • Characters who die when we can't afford resurrection stay dead and are replaced.
  • If we can afford resurrection then it's up to me in the moment.
  • In the case of a TPK I will load the last save I made, no matter how stupid of a place to save it was (and with how OCD I am about saving this can actually be worse than starting over from scratch).
  • Party made up of your suggestions
  • I play on Core because that's the difficulty setting intended
  • I can allow myself a backup of each character from before they left for their last dungeon trot if, and only if, I run out of party members from the codex.
  • Any additional rules you want will be added here if I like them.
So with all this in mind, go ahead and give me your characters to go to IWD.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
are you playing ee or original?

here are my suggestions if its ee

blackguard
blade
berserker
kensai
red dragon disciple
archer

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
A half-elven cleric/ranger with a mace and no shield (and that blonde chick with a blue cape portrait, i'm sure you'll have no trouble finding it) is a must in case you decide to do this.

Wayward Son

I'm starting this thing tonight, and since I only got two characters, the rest will be characters that I come up with for now.

Tigranes

Arcane
Oh, if you haven't rolled yet, give me a dwarf fighter with a hearty constitution!

Wayward Son

BTW, does anyone know how to take screenshots easily in old IE games during conversation? Only way that I've found is to lower to windowed, take a screenshot of the whole screen, then crop out everything else, but this is inelegant to say the least, and a pain in my ass.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
your LP-foo is weak, wayward man

son-i-am-disappoint-7600808.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom