Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Potato Salad Recipe. Updated: Can Dogs Detect Cancer?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Relevant images:

1077447-960x720-kartoffelsalat.jpg

That is a Russian salad,it doesn't have potatos in it,the yellow blocks are cheese.

I love potato salad but surely if you leave them whole with the skins on that means none of the flavour can seep into the potato and as such this is not good

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
The potato salad I grew up with is still my favorite. It is a different recipe.

Boiled red potatoes, boiled egg, cucumber, red radish, mayonnaise and italian dressing, salt and pepper.

More texture than traditional salads with the crunch of the cucumbers and radish. Not sweet at all; I don't like sweet potato salads.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Just be aware that potatoes with sprouts or green are poisonous.

Nightshade plants... Great for mixing with Mandrake for a Kill spell, sometimes delicious, definite potential for doom. Gastrointestinal doom, not the dungeon.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
To be honest, teaching your dog to roll over seems a bit of step down from sniffing cancer, but anyhow...

Ray said:
Dear Editor,

My name is Ray and I’m an Editor at Jen Reviews. I was doing research on training your dog to roll over and just finished reading your wonderful piece: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...recipe-updated-can-dogs-detect-cancer.126919/

In that article, I noticed that you cited a solid post that I’ve read in the past: https://yourdogadvisor.com/can-dogs-detect-cancer/

We just published an updated, comprehensive guide on how to train your dog to roll over on command on our sister site, Your Dog Advisor. It is completely free and you can find it here: https://yourdogadvisor.com/dog-roll-over/

If you like the piece we’d be humbled if you cited us in your article. Of course, we will also share your article with our 100k newsletter subscribers and followers across our social platforms.

Either way, keep up the great work!

Warmly,
Ray
Guys, e prepared from the influx of their 100k subscribers.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

overly excitable young man

Don't you dare.
This is the pinnacle of existence.
No wonder you can't grasp it, steppe nomad.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Don't you dare.
This is the pinnacle of existence.
No wonder you can't grasp it, steppe nomad.
Sooooo this vomit is the pinnacle of german cuisine then?! Fucking germans,can't even copy a simple potato salad,it is no wonder that you fail every single time you try to conquer the world.

image0081.jpg

That's a bulgarian potato salad.
Looks stupid, dry and i have to eat every potato by its own.
:decline:

Still you gotta mash the potatoes.
And you need cucumbers because they save the power of the vinegar better than potatoes.

Lol. You are too stupid to understand how potato salad works.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom