Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Predict the release state of Deadfire

How will the gameplay be on release?

• Wow! Gee, POE2 sure is fun! Josh really nailed it this time! <3

Votes: 36 27.5%
  • UNPLAYABLE TRASH

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • at least story mode is b a l a n c e d

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 43 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grab the Codex by the pussy
game full of ugly people
Portrait_xoti_lg.png
Portrait_Ydwin_lg.png
Portrait_pallegina_lg_PoE2.png
Portrait_Mirke_lg.png
Portrait_Fessina_lg.png

Not according to Infinitron, they ain’t. He said the goblin-looking blonde is just like the girl from the next door. To each his own, I guess.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Katrina said:
There are so many games I love, but if I had to pick a few favorites they would be Bioshock, Hollow Knight, and Skyrim.

Not you, Katrina. :cry:

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck

Looks like a grandmother asked to smile seductively.
Am i the only degenerate pervert that likes this one and would like to fuck her?!:negative:

A lot of fat in one picture. Only fuckable one for me is the gypsy on the upper right corner,only when i am dead drunk that is. Another one is the milf with the glasses on the front row left of the fat one with the sword.

You have some... weird standards, son.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
The niggress is the only good choice.

A shame we have fallen so low that all female companions are ugly. Good job, SJWs.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Am i the only degenerate pervert that likes this one and would like to fuck her?!:negative:

A lot of fat in one picture. Only fuckable one for me is the gypsy on the upper right corner,only when i am dead drunk that is. Another one is the milf with the glasses on the front row left of the fat one with the sword.

That is true,but in my defence i must point out that i would fuck the gypsy only after a lot of drinking.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That is true,but in my defence i must point out that i would fuck the gypsy only after a lot of drinking.

I thought that was your default state.
Nah,my default status is a funny guy with a little bit of alcohol in him. From time to time i do go shitfaced drunk....and then i liked the gypsy creature.

I'm a certified sapiosexual with a weakness for nerdy/intellectal girls, but that's too much.
I do like how pale she is and the white hair and the skinny face.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck

you should point out that you'd ONLY FUCK THE FANTASY GRANNY AFTER A LOT OF DRINKING. That's my point.

Unless your post was sarcastic, that would be pretty smooth.

jungl

Augur
If anything it wont have enough furries. Obsidian too pussy making monsters and races in this game in their comfort zone, copy pasted from dnd. I want to play a 5 man anthromorphic duck party with the lead called scrooge that obsessed with being rich and adventure and has younger duck grandchildren trying to keep him from getting killed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom