Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #65: Ciphers

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Boring.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I kinde miss the video updates. I could use MCA, Tim Cain or Josh manpower on the screen.

Dorateen

Arcane
A lot of focus has been on the Cipher as a player character. Has there been discussion about enemy parties in P:E, with properly fleshed-out classes? Will we be facing enemy ciphers?

crawlkill

Kill all boxed game owners. Kill! Kill!
he almost made it through a post without using a meaningless uncontextualized accent mark. brîshalgwin? really? the conlangening.

roshan

Arcane
Doesn't sound the least bit interesting. I actually feel bored just thinking about what I've read.

Maiandros

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Sometimes i get the feel they are trying for the sake of trying alone...a context is set..and that's it. Possibilities open up, but are not pursued. It's in, but why..to say effort was made in differentiating? To depict a sense of progress to the update 'starved' morons fans? Am i to care if the tag will write Cipher, Psionic or Psionist? If the particle effects are made to appear purply or an aetherial white? You open up the mind/telepathy/psychic pool of ideas, good. So where are they..in clicking 1 in my keyboard and the attack being of a purple shader than of a white?..

Props for the lore attached however..i enjoyed seeing that :)

I kinde miss the video updates. I could use MCA, Tim Cain or Josh manpower on the screen.

I don't. I prefer reading. I fully realise the extent of retardation the Youtube/G+ generation had had to incorporate and then reciprocate upon others, but alas, i fail to sympathise. Why don't you make some more videos yourself. Occulocentrism still has time to crunch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom