Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Psy knifer build?

roshan

Arcane
Is it possible to create a knife build that uses psy?

Please advise how to go about it. I'll play on hard difficulty.

TM is godly for low ap attacker builds. crit knifer focusing on cheap shots/critical power/ripper etc. can be EXTREMELY deadly when you can expose weakness and stab thier buttholes a gazzilion times in one turn (just keep some ap for disables to go into stealth again).

Max DEX versatality smg burster/commando is amazing with TM as well ( though arguably tincan AR burster with similar setuip is still superior).

But a psi monk has way more synergy for the same build (if you take Psychokinesis too).

Let me not even mention stealth/trap/sniper with ambush, crafted smart equipment AND TM... really rapey dude.

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
well you could use psychostatic for crit chance and stuns, premeditation for free move with no action point cost and as others said temporal manipulation is great on every build, I haven't used thought control or metathermics much but I'm sure there's something in both trees to utilize, you won't be as strong as pure psi most likely, but I'm sure it's viable

forgot to mention you can set up a forcefield and isolate enemies or just camp and wait for them to charge through your 1 tile chokepoint and stab them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom