Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PtD Source-Code

Severian Silk

Oh well, was an OK game.

Except that when the game finished I was expecting Chapter II to start!

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
My heart is broken. I return back to masturbating and weeping.

Chloe

Novice
It’s really great news that finally the game will have a chance of getting interesting once again now that he is prepared to release the source out!! Hope that we have something to look forward to and can play the game without all the crashes and the bugs which took all the fun out of the game!!

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
You bumped it only to break my heart. Shame on you, what a cruel bastard you are!

kaizoku

Arcane
Unless someone hook ups and sleeps with one of the devs... the source code will never be released.

The Codex does have a couple of girls... :smug:

Ladies, do it for the codex and the greater good of rpgkind :salute:

mmmm... unless they're into trannies... that would make things more difficult.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Hey, sorry I've taken so long to get on this. I'm up for releasing the source out. There shouldn't be any licensing issues. Would have let it go to VD a long time ago, but got lost in the shuffle in a transition between jobs for me.

The source is pretty crappy frankly, although you can do a lot with it. If I do let it out I'll try to answer questions, but I don't have a lot of time to work on it these days. I started re-factoring it to switch graphic engines and get it working on windows 7/vista, but didn't get very far.

Let me look at some repositories for getting it up.

stay tuned,
-mat

Still waiting for the Source Code :cry:

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Damn. It tingles something inside me whenever I see a new post in this thread. Yet, it dies when I realize that it's either a bump or a spammer. :sadface:

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Why didn't they actually release the source code? I just don't get it. As great as trolling the codex is, seeing their game finally playable must be better.

Satan

Educated
This thread makes too much butthurt to be forgotten. We shall bear the pain 'till end of our days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom