Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Quake Champions - multiplayer hero shooter from id Software

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Well, since this thread keeps getting bumped, I might as well post a video of the objectively best Tribes: Ascend map.

RIP tight sweet pepperon

1,042 views since 2012, this is a rare Pepe!

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I just remembered a few details about playing CAH on that map. I constructed a disco playlist on YouTube and always played it during matches; Lazing Dirk can confirm, we played Tribes together.

I also always played SLD there, because BRT gotta go slow, and I nearly always topped the scoreboard. What a great clusterfuck.

Speaking of fatties, I really only ever played JUG on Raindance to mortar the enemy flag. I had all the good spots and mortar sight-in angles memorized. I was always happy to see a couple of guys come to take me out, because more often than not I'd mow them down easily with that OP LMG and then get to deliver my favorite insult: "Thanks for the ammo!"

Good times, good times. I pretty much exclusively played SLD, INF, and RDR for all 700+ hours of my playtime, with most of them spent playing SLD doing base rape.

abija

Prophet
Would be nice if 2v2 success convinces them to remove the retardo duel format.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
https://quake.bethesda.net/en/news/2fSdxgKqKYKgsyeOmggmuU

Added AI Opponents – “Bots Phase 1

• Used in Training
  • Fill in slots in Match Making during long queue times
  • Fill in for players that leave matches, until a human can Join-In-Progress
  • Bot Phase 1 focuses on movement, weapons, and standard game modes. Stay tuned for further information on Phase 2
Added Quick Play Multi-Mode Playlists

• Solo & Team Playlists, vote for the mode within the Match Lobby.
  • Voting now has 3 options: 2 selected game mode & match combinations, and one random option
  • This change was made to further reduce matchmaking times and to improve skill matching conditions
Health Stacks

• All Champions spawn with 125/100 HP, and have an overmax of 175 HP
    • Health slowly decays from 125 to 100 HP
Amor Stacks

• All Light Champions spawn with 0/50 AP, and have an overmax of 125 AP
  • Lights have 50 less AP than Mediums
  • All Medium Champions spawn with 50/100 AP, and have an overmax of 175 AP
  • All Heavy Champions spawn with 100/150 AP, and have an overmax of 225 AP
  • Heavies have 50 more AP than Mediums
Movement

• All Lights 320 base speed, 0.85 Air-Accel
  • All Mediums 310 base speed, 0.905723 Air-Accel (except Visor)
  • Visor 310 base speed, 1.012279 Air-Accel
  • All Heavies 300 base speed, 0.967111 Air-Accel

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

80c.png

abija

Prophet
- after so many complaints (that asked for either) they upgraded both dmg and reduced spread for ssg in same patch (and lower stacks for players)
- small 1v1 maps added in 8 player ffa
- playlists still have the same forced downtime between games (I guess better queue in regions with low pop) but you could end up not playing the mode you prefer at all
- bots are shit and that backfill makes the games even worse (you could win 4 v 3 tdm, gl with 4 v 3 + feeder)
- new tribolt is an obscenity (and the small maps in ffa make it worse)
- there's a death camera that gave me nausea (could be a combination of fov and sudden fps variation) and in instagib is retarded

Last edited:

Cadmus

Arcane
Heh, good thing I spent all my shards on weapon skins as soon as I heard about the loot change from PTS.
Haven't had a chance to play yet but playlist lol drops change lol.

abija

Prophet
Can't have GL since they gave it as ability to Keel (their logic).

Venser

Erudite
QC is free on Steam until June 18. Pick it up now and you can keep it in your library.

janior

Arcane
Patron
just tried it out, clocked 6h, it's pretty fun game, i don't get the hate

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom