Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Queen's Wish: The Conqueror - the Jeff Vogel Kickstarter

amurath

Educated
It sounds like Vogel is planning on going back to Kickstarter for his future projects as well, including the Queen's Wish sequel(s). That, plus the mediocre quality of the Queen's Wish, really illustrates his decline as a game maker. At least he's going to remaster the Geneforge series next - the only one I really enjoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mortmal

Arcane
FUCK YOU!!!! YOU NIGGER FAGGIT DEGENERATE SHITSLURPING RETARDED DOG RAPIST SCAM CUCK!!! HOPE YOU GET GANG RAPED BY A HERD OF FUCKING HIV POSITIVE BABOONS!!! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GAME FROM YOU DISGUSTING LIBERAL FUCK.!.

Don't buy that pile shit guys,it is broken,tedious and boring pile of shit! Spend 1 fucking hour fighting some stupid dragon,or to me more accurate,spend a whole hours seeing my guys just spam "evade"on the fucking enemy,i missed like 200 times in a fucking row. SHOVE YOUR RETARDED NON-GRINDING MECHANICS UP YOUR FAT PUS COVERED ASSHOLE.!. I just raged quit and almost punched the monitor,just deleted the whole game folder! EAT SHIT VOGEL,EAT THEM WITH YOUR BARE HANDS FAGGOT.!.
Here we go, the steam curator review we needed.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
FUCK YOU!!!! YOU NIGGER FAGGIT DEGENERATE SHITSLURPING RETARDED DOG RAPIST SCAM CUCK!!! HOPE YOU GET GANG RAPED BY A HERD OF FUCKING HIV POSITIVE BABOONS!!! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GAME FROM YOU DISGUSTING LIBERAL FUCK.!.

Don't buy that pile shit guys,it is broken,tedious and boring pile of shit! Spend 1 fucking hour fighting some stupid dragon,or to me more accurate,spend a whole hours seeing my guys just spam "evade"on the fucking enemy,i missed like 200 times in a fucking row. SHOVE YOUR RETARDED NON-GRINDING MECHANICS UP YOUR FAT PUS COVERED ASSHOLE.!. I just raged quit and almost punched the monitor,just deleted the whole game folder! EAT SHIT VOGEL,EAT THEM WITH YOUR BARE HANDS FAGGOT.!.
Since i don't have a steam,i give you my blessing to put as one,you could even send it to fat man vogel!

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Since i don't have a steam,i give you my blessing to put as one,you could even send it to fat man vogel!

Lets talk about this reasonably. Why don't you have a steam?

V_K

Arcane

He's probably Epic exclusive.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

:nocountryforshitposters:
I always had only gog,i am against DRM for the past 20 years. Also i am old enough to remember how shit steam was. It is matter of principles for me,have no intention of having one.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

:nocountryforshitposters:

I always had only gog,i am against DRM for the past 20 years. Also i am old enough to remember how shit steam was. It is matter of principles for me,have no intention of having one.

Well, I'm on GOG, and itch.io too. I like choices
Ahhh for my choice i use like 5 different pirates sites. I use gog to buy games that i really like and feel like supporting the devs.

Terra

Cipher
It sounds like Vogel is planning on going back to Kickstarter for his future projects as well, including the Queen's Wish sequel(s).
I can't wait to see the art style for the Geneforge remakes given how Queen's wish turned out.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can someone summarize the last couple of pages so I can decide if I will buy this game or not? Thanks in advance.

Contagium

Savant
Patron
Jeff said he's an "old guy". Has he ever made mention of this? I wonder if he's tired as well?

Screenshot_20190920-002032.png

Contagium

Savant
Patron

passerby

Arcane
And save games from the the demos are compatible with full games. It's usually the first 10-20% of the game.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Don't buy that pile shit guys,it is broken,tedious and boring pile of shit! Spend 1 fucking hour fighting some stupid dragon,or to me more accurate,spend a whole hours seeing my guys just spam "evade"on the fucking enemy,i missed like 200 times in a fucking row.

Enemies can have different evade rates for physical and magic attacks, so a solution could be to respec the party from physical to magical damage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom