Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

quest question

jc316

Novice
um is it possible to find Eino in the trial cuase right now i dont have the money to register

ReKoT

Novice
A bit to the left and around the corner >
Yes, he is in the woods north east of kellen..
Use the alt key to look for his name when you enter a woodland area.. i found it easiest to follow the path east for as long as it goes heal the sulkie which is by the river and north of the path then follow the edge of the map north, watch out for river dragons, they are strong.

note: make sure Tauna is a member of your group, the godess will give you two extra spells for healing the sulkie.

jc316

Novice
k thx man i just have to more questions i cant seem to find the answers to.... what is that point of the dweller cavern, and wheres that clearing Hjor tells you about

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
The only point of the Dweller cave in Kellen, as far as I know, is to have a place where you can get some combat experience and equipment.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Azael said:
The only point of the Dweller cave in Kellen, as far as I know, is to have a place where you can get some combat experience and equipment.

It was a good place for me to get my ass kicked when I first played it. I haven't been back since then, considering how badly I got stomped in there. :)

CP

Liturgist
jc316 said:
k thx man i just have to more questions i cant seem to find the answers to.... what is that point of the dweller cavern, and wheres that clearing Hjor tells you about

Oh, that clearing. I believe it's to the southeast of Kellen. Have you talked to Dirming yet?

CP

CP

Liturgist
ReKoT said:
The clearing isnt important.. what is important is that he has seen lupins

Have you found the Lupin den yet? If you'd like I'll tell you where it is.

CP

Rhys

Novice
Where on earth IS the lupin den - I tried for a while on that and gave up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom