Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Question for the developer

Anonymous

Hi, i was wondering if it was possible to order the game through mail, by simply sending the cash in a letter directly to you, instead of using all those other services listed on your page. I don't have a credit card, and using the other payment methods is simply too expensive, and/or takes too long. For example, using the western union method, would cost 23 USD, while using Kagi would be considerably cheaper, but it would take up to a month for them to process the order. So i ask you again, is it possible to simply send a letter with the money directly to you?

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Hi Igor,
of course; you could send US$20 or EUR 15 to Wolf Mittag, Nollstr. 44, 53506 Rech, Germany.

The only drawback is that this option is not as fast and as safe as the usual (http://www.teudogar.com/order.htm) payment options:

1) Once your letter arrives, processing and fulfilling your order might take several days instead of the usual 24 hours, because I don't get this adresses' mail every day.

2) Unfortunately, I can not accept Registered Mail / Einschreiben at this address; i.e., you'd have to send your letter by regular mail, and might thus - depending on what country you are mailing from - run some degree of risk of your letter getting lost.

3) If you are mailing from outside of Germany, please send your letter by Air Mail (otherwise it might take weeks instead of a few days).

Please don't forget to give your __ full name and delivery address, including zip and country __, preferably typed or spelled in capital letters. If you specify an e-mail address we'll send you a confirmation as soon as we've received your letter. Inquiries/questions: info@teudogar.com.

Sorry this is so complicated. Thanks for your interest in Teudogar!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom