Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Questions

Anonymous

Hi, I've only got the demo version but I have some questions.

The game occasionally makes reference to getting people drunk. I have amphorae of wine, horns of beer etc, but I don't know to make people drunk. If I double click on the beer, it just makes me drink it, if i barter it to them, they don't drink it. A related question is how to poison people.

Secondly, is there any purpose to consulting runes or is that just for fun?

Third - Outside Tius Grove, theres a cave with a locked door inside (not the warehouse, outside Tiu). Where is the key to this place?

Fourth - You said in one post Ithink that you can sleep with female slaves. How do you do this? Theres no option in the conversation (I have censorship turned off).

Fifth - Is it possible to make weapons/weave clothes?

Sixth - The dwarf in the last town of the dmeo tells me of a burial site to find treasure. IS there a specific place to dig, or do you just dig at all the sand patches?

Thanks! Great game, I'll be ordering the full thing soon!

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
getting people drunk: give the amphorae etc to them: drag from your inventory to the person, then drop - they'll be saying "thank you" and drinking the stuff. (You can check the effects by afterwards pointing on them with your mouse cursor and pressing the CTRL key to take a detailed look.)

poison people: use mug of poison on some item of food or drink, then give this item to the person you want to poison. (People who mistrust you or who know wizardry won't eat/drink it.) (The witch in the woods south of Heremod's Hall can also teach you how to use mushrooms etc to poison food.)

is there any purpose to consulting runes: Basically, no. (I've written some more on this topic in the Q&A/gameplay,story etc-thread.)

Outside Tius Grove, theres a cave with a locked door inside (not the warehouse, outside Tiu). Where is the key to this place? This is a secret passage leading into the grove. You can't open this door from outside. Instead, dig between the priests' hut and the warehouse (use Find Hidden Things action before) in order to uncover the entrance within the grove. Walking down the ladder and following the path within the cave will lead you to the other side of the door.

sleep with female slaves: Wait til they're in their bed, then double-click on the girl you want to spend the night with (there's no animation/details, however). (If she doesn't want you / belongs to someone else / isn't _your_ slave and therefore isn't obligated to sleep with you etc, you'll just get a "no response".)

Is it possible to make weapons/weave clothes? no (though you can weave cloth and repair weapons). (But I'll implement these in DARGHUL and Teudogar II...)

The dwarf in the last town of the dmeo tells me of a burial site to find treasure. IS there a specific place to dig? Yes. Travel to the location he's giving you, then follow his tracks through the woods in a southeastern direction: there's a real burial _mound_ (small hill) (which you can plunder by using your pick-axe).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom