Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

R.I.P. Bruticis

Don Peste

Arcane
I think I never understood what he was about. But I always thought he was kinda cool for all the games he gave away. Also I like the people who sticks to an avatar. But for some reason I often confused him with Hoaxmetal. I even thought he was Russian! Maybe because of his nickname too. You know, "Bruticis". Harsh, like Russians are.
I also remember the times when he fought with Metro, and all the CDS stuff... Well, I don't know, Codex Drama always confuses me. I suspect they might be friends after all.
Anyway, people say this is life and all, but it always sucks when you lose someone.

For Bruticis!
Free Our Brothers!

B0geE0N.jpg

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Bruticus was a good men. Always gave people free stuff. Always kept the eurotrash in their place. Always reminded everyone who wasn't from Godmerica that they were third worldian.

He even went out in a blaze of glory protecting capitalism and freedom.

134418906958.jpg

Telengard

Arcane
His previous ejection, where he went out crying about how we had disgraced the Steam "only good thread left on the Codex" Sales pages, I liked that one better. The martyrdom put it into a class all by itself.

Don Peste

Arcane
Shut up Konjad and show some respect to the man. You were sad and depressed and we all supported you. Now we expect you to do the same for a comrade.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shut up Konjad and show some respect to the man. You were sad and depressed and we all supported you. Now we expect you to do the same for a comrade.
Comrade? Does a comrade kick his mates hundreds, if not thousands, of times? Does he abuse his powers over others? He was not my comrade. I despise that twat.

Don Peste

Arcane
Comrade? Does a comrade kick his mates hundreds, if not thousands, of times? Does he abuse his powers over others? He was not my comrade. I despise that twat.
This trial against Bruticis is built on false confessions, extorted by modern Inquisitorial methods, in the interests of the ruling clique. There are no crimes in history more terrible in intention or execution than the Codex trial of Bruticis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom