Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Rad [new game from Double Fine]

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
https://www.bandainamcoent.com/games/rad

RAD is a 3D action rogue-like set in a post-post-apocalyptic world, where humanity has faced armageddon not once, but twice.

Playing as a teenage protagonist, you must venture into the Fallow — an ever-changing, radioactive wasteland filled with unknown and unspeakable creatures.

But humanity’s future comes at great personal cost, as the deeper you journey into unknown lands, the more you will expose yourself to gnarly toxins which will wreak havoc on your fragile human form.

The fate of the world depends on you, your trusty bat, and whatever strange new abilities you gain as the world around you ravages your body — twisting and mutating you into something far less than human, but far more powerful.

But forget all that — go grab that sweet bat and help save the world…or what’s remaining of it anyway!

Zednick

Educated
I liked the part where you unlock a box and a loud voice shouts out UNLOCKED!!! just in case you were confused by what had just happened.

User was nabbed fit

A teenage protagonist who looks like a tranny? Or who at the very least appears to be ambiguous in gender. Why the fuck else is xir wearing a skirt? Not to mention the eye shadow. The REEE-era paedos will be all over this.

The only other explanation I can think of is that they let you choose between being a boy or a girl. Only problem is the 'girl', if that's what it's meant to be, looks nothing like a girl. So, either way, I guess it's all par for the course (destination Woke City).

Drakron

Arcane
Why do people only remember Spacebase DF-9 when they pulled the same shenanigans with Massive Chalice?

Because they did it with Spacebase DF-9 before Massive Chalice and even Broken Age (that at least got Act 2).
Spacebase DF-9 was left in a barebones state with a "ok, here is the code so you can finish the game ... bye" as Massive Chalice at least was left as a playable game, might be a shitty game but entirely playable.

This looks like a cross between Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Kid Chameleon, and The Binding of Isaac.

Although the big melee focus seems like they should have rethought the gameplay, and that view in 3D doesn't show off the characters as well as in 2D where you can cheat perspectives.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
This looks like a cross between Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Kid Chameleon, and The Binding of Isaac.

Although the big melee focus seems like they should have rethought the gameplay, and that view in 3D doesn't show off the characters as well as in 2D where you can cheat perspectives.

This looks like pure garbage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom