Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rape. (new image at official FO3 site)

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
2nd guy from the left... Rhah from Platoon?

gallery33735.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Heck, that new artwork finally looks something like Fallout. Finally something good.
Makes me regain some hope that at least the world will look good.

AZ said:
It is nice. Exept I don't like the "modern" looking blue barrels.
Of course you'll end up seeing those barrels a lot, since they'll be everywhere and filled with worthless trinkets and other items.

golgotha

Liturgist
Looks awesome. Then again, I really thought the others were high quality as well. Still its far and away the best so far.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Best Fallout 3 artwork so far, mainly because it actually suggests Fallout instead of a generic, barren place.

Though, I get the feeling I've seen those troopers standing next to the armored guy on the floor, but I can't quite remember where.

Fallout 3 will be made like 40 % with the help from outsource studios and freelance artists.

I predict 60 % of the game will suck. :cool:

// there is no logic in that one.

Solomon Doone

Novice
Kingston said:
It looks like a bombing from WW1. Random buildings are destroyed here and there, but the mainly the place stays intact.

Even the big Penis Monument survived.

:salute:

Well, it's only half limp now.

And I'm going to say that so far the FO3 concept work has been rather nice - aside from the glowing possesed-by-demons aircraft carrier (Hey, how else would the freaking thing glow?), this isn't a bad one at all; not terribly realistic, but who the hell has realism in Fallout anyway?

Starwars

Arcane
And the final piece of concept art before the teaser trailer has been posted. Yet another cityscape, which seems like a downgrade since last week. Nice piece of art, but pretty boring compared to Paradise Falls and the one before that.

It's also another one of Washington. I hope that it won't revolve to much around a single location.

Next stop, teaser trailer that will probably reveal nothing at all. Yippee!

Oarfish

Prophet
kingcomrade said:
What's with the Washington DC tourist stops?

It's EPIC innit. Suprised they don't have a charred mount Rushmore in there.

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
sportforredneck said:
So every momument in D.C. survived? Obviously America's spirit must live on.

...in a refinery. You have to admit there is something oddly fitting about that...

But after the last shot, this one was a dissapointment.

Zomg

Arbiter
It would be neat to have some kind of Turtledovian alternate history monuments in there, like the President Patton War Memorial.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Starwars said:
It's also another one of Washington. I hope that it won't revolve to much around a single location.
There were rumors that the game set in one city.

Jinxed

Liturgist
Beth got me so excited about Fallout 3 with these concept art pictures I can barely sleep. In fact, last time I got so excited was when I was waiting for the next Derek Smart game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom