Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Reactions To Lambchop As New Codex News Poster/Admin/Obersturmfuhrer

How much do you love this change?

• I like it

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I love it

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Words cannot express my love of this

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I like it so much, I can't stay. please ban me (kingcomrade)

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So when is it official, our new Sturmbannführer? We can still ignore you.
I understand you are impatient and want my regime to begin as soon as possible, but our great leader, DarkUnderlord, is a busy man.

I can only encourage you to be patient.

Perhaps he or one of the other admins can at least add moderator status to me so that that pesky ignore button will not trouble you any longer.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
So when is it official, our new Sturmbannführer? We can still ignore you.
I understand you are impatient and want my regime to begin as soon as possible, but our great leader, DarkUnderlord, is a busy man.

I can only encourage you to be patient.

Perhaps he or one of the other admins can at least add moderator status to me so that that pesky ignore button will not trouble you any longer.
No more waiting. TAKE POWER NOW! TAKE IT BY FORCE!

Beastro

Arcane
I don't give a damn who posts news, or much else he did.

Just keep him away from ever being able to merge threads and modify the boards outlay again and Infinnie can keep doing the rest to his heart's content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom