Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

OldNorseSaga

Learned
I'm not guilty they're not bringing monk on the table as of yet - go fetch additional game copies for your friends if you really want monk (I want bard, so I would definity spend another 25$ on early access, which I haven't already (I only kickst base game))

So, please, do mark decline Ceres games themselves.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Sometimes it's as easy as turning the blood green or removing it to get around the nazi censorship.

Dorateen

Arcane
Nothing violent here. An axe to the face is just how we dwarves welcome the skeletal hordes into our Realm.

realms_beyond_logo_1280x768.jpg

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Sawyer and his "compliments".

As extensive as anyone I've ever met. :lol:
Obviously he only meets people with extensive knowledge of classic RPGs. Like the Obsidian testers and Megan Starks.

Still, nice of him I guess.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Founders of Deutche Nationale Rollenspielparty that will use Incline to set gaming world on fire
There is place for Sawyer in future RPG government, seat in Ministry of Balance can be his

P.S.
When's next update, is this thing even alive and do any agents of Incline still corrupt it behind scenes...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ok that ToEE comparison worries me a bit. Will the enemy be respawning and will the resting encounter be as annoying as in ToEE?

Thonius

Arcane
Guys just join discord and ask dev's there... They are pretty open about lot's of stuff. And yeah fucking toolsets is a big reason to be exited about this game. Even if initial module turns out to be trash.

Thonius

Arcane
Ok that ToEE comparison worries me a bit. Will the enemy be respawning and will the resting encounter be as annoying as in ToEE?
Actually I member one dev was super negative about re-spawns, but other told that there will be re-spawns at places where it makes sense. I'm having hard time imagine situation where re-spawns make sense though.
According to DISScord they are planning to release update today.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom