Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You wanna rate my post STOP! posting SausageInYourFace ? Well let me tell you something little boy, I'm a man, and as a man, I'll post whenever I damn well please. You may run around in your superman undies suckling yer momma's teat, but us real men post on RPG Codex and we post when we want to. Sure, I can stop posting, but I'll stop posting on my OWN watch, not yours and damn sure as hell not anybody elses. And I'm not going to stop, you know why? Because it upsets butthurt bitches like yourself. Your mommy has to give you extra nap time because you're so butthurt and crying all the time. Put on your big boy pants and man the fuck up, Sausage ass loser. What kind of name is Sausage in Your Face anyway? I sure as hell don't have any sausage in my face and if you tried to insert yours into my face, there'd be big problems. Oh boy, would there. Just take this as a warning, a suggestion, fuck it, a threat, because I will cause bodily harm to you. Don't believe me? Buy me plane tickets bitch, and I WILL fly to your area of the world and beat the ever loving shit of you. With one hand tied behind my back. Just for telling me to stop posting. Sausage ass lookin' motherfucker.

Needs more hatred and vitriol newfag. I suggest you look up the classics, like Trash vs Sheek.

Can't even get a good plane tickets bitch challenge going anymore.

:decline:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You wanna rate my post STOP! posting SausageInYourFace ? Well let me tell you something little boy, I'm a man, and as a man, I'll post whenever I damn well please. You may run around in your superman undies suckling yer momma's teat, but us real men post on RPG Codex and we post when we want to. Sure, I can stop posting, but I'll stop posting on my OWN watch, not yours and damn sure as hell not anybody elses. And I'm not going to stop, you know why? Because it upsets butthurt bitches like yourself. Your mommy has to give you extra nap time because you're so butthurt and crying all the time. Put on your big boy pants and man the fuck up, Sausage ass loser. What kind of name is Sausage in Your Face anyway? I sure as hell don't have any sausage in my face and if you tried to insert yours into my face, there'd be big problems. Oh boy, would there. Just take this as a warning, a suggestion, fuck it, a threat, because I will cause bodily harm to you. Don't believe me? Buy me plane tickets bitch, and I WILL fly to your area of the world and beat the ever loving shit of you. With one hand tied behind my back. Just for telling me to stop posting. Sausage ass lookin' motherfucker.

Needs more hatred and vitriol newfag. I suggest you look up the classics, like Trash vs Sheek.

Was there even a plain ticket bitch success story?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

No, but this is a wimpy build up.

Both sides need to throw massive vitriol and threats at each other so they inevitably feel embarrassed when nothing actually happens (and we eternally mock them for it).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

No, but this is a wimpy build up.

Both sides need to throw massive vitriol and threats at each other so they inevitably feel embarrassed when nothing actually happens (and we eternally mock them for it).
Cleve and Zep was pretty dramatic build up. Half a decade of butthurt and shit tossing. The stalker VS the caveman. It is shame that it didn't end up in a duel. Cleve was all ready for it and even saved a terrain for the fight,but zep cucked in the end.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Yo Fluent you literal mongoloid sperglord don't you ever rate me or my son shit ever again how fucking dare you you goddamn fucking braindead watcher i swear ill fucking find you you hear now stop posting already good god almighty how much i despise you and your retarded fucking posts

:shredder:

Get a room you two ...

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
8jiieVWO_o.png

Deleted Member 16721

Thanks, I needed to save that pic. I'm going to work to get that a forum emoticon. :)

Btw I look nothing like that now, shaved beard clean and got a line up haircut and i look sexy again. :)

Deleted Member 16721

Newfag? Let me tell you something. There's 2 things I like in life, agreeable people and disagreeable people. You know why I like disagreeable people? Because I like beating their motherfucking ass. Listen here buddy, next time you call me a newfag I will literally fly to your little shithole of a backwards ass town and I will literally rip you limb from limb. Seriously, I will rip off your arms and physically pummel you with them. Your legs will be kicking your own face as I mercilessly lay waste to your pathetic being. I've been in domestic violence fights that posed more of a challenge than you. Don't try me buddy, I'm not to be tested. The only decline will be your health declining as I shred your torso with vicious blows. Pussy.

Aemar

Arcane
next time you call me a newfag I will literally fly to your little shithole of a backwards ass town and I will literally rip you limb from limb.
What if he doesn't want to buy you plane tickets?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

transparent-emoji-kawaii-1.png

Newfag? let me teww you something. Thewe's 2 things i wike in wife, agweeabwe peopwe and disagweeabwe peopwe. You know why i wike disagweeabwe peopwe? because i wike beating theiw mothewfucking ass. Listen hewe buddy, next time you caww me a newfag i wiww witewawwy fwy to youw wittwe shithowe of a backwawds ass town and i wiww witewawwy wip you wimb fwom wimb. Sewiouswy, i wiww wip off youw awms and physicawwy pummew you with them. Youw wegs wiww be kicking youw own face as i mewciwesswy way waste to youw pathetic being. I've been in domestic viowence fights that posed mowe of a chawwenge than you. Don't twy me buddy, i'm not to be tested. The onwy decwine wiww be youw heawth decwining as i shwed youw towso with vicious bwows. Pussy.

uwu

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Rename thread to - Autism Beyond: Ashes of Fluent's Fallen Nemesis

Fluent, how much T potions you drink before writing every comment here?

P.S. Will Early Access for RB be released before this year's end? Hurry up, before Fluent in his blind rage caused by no news from devs undoes this and adjacent two galaxies!

Ysaye

Arbiter
Good to hear something is still happening. Hopefully they will have learnt from others that it is not wise to rush something like this out the door. I wonder if the prestige classes they talked about have caused issues; they always seemed like they might.

It might also be a safer play to call it a demo rather than a Beta game. Has an Alpha been seen yet either?

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Dropping Jarlfrank was a warning sign. They didn't want someone from here on the inside that would be able to expose that nothing is happening and there's going to be a Chaos Chronicles part 3: Realms Beyond Part 2 on kickstarter in the future.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Dropping Jarlfrank was a warning sign. They didn't want someone from here on the inside that would be able to expose that nothing is happening and there's going to be a Chaos Chronicles part 3: Realms Beyond Part 2 on kickstarter in the future.

:shredder:

#Conspiracy theory n°3285

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom