Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Realms Beyond is coming to Kickstarter in October

Contagium

Savant
Patron
Hope the story is well written and well presented; otherwise looks good.

The lead writer wrote this masterpiece, so you don't need to worry about that.

As probably sole buyer of that novel I have to say that the reading of Christmas Presents around an open fire is certain to become as much of a tradition as chestnuts and cranberry sauce in our household. I have no worries about JarlFrank's ability to conjure titillating magic from mundane scenarios.

remember Demons Age

This how I always hear that tragic failure:

Leif Edling would be a good composer of cRPG soundtracks

imweasel

"Guido worked with us until 17th of April of this year."

Thank you for giving the exact date, Guido tweeted something when he left.

Somebody please give this cuck a job so he doesn't come back to Germany.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom