Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - hard rock spacing sequel

Discussion in 'Space Games' started by Rahdulan, Aug 31, 2018.

1. GreyViper Erudite

GreyViper
    I had the chance to try it out and it really gave me the modern Privateer feeling at least you know straight away who they pay homage. Overall with small exceptions I like the game, it plays well and looks nice. I'm not a fan of some of the models for ships so I was hoping there was either total conversion mod to make it look like Privateer or other WC models you could download from nexus. Right now seems mostly new skins.
    Still, the game scratches there right itch and is a solid entry and I do hope they keep updating and adding new content.
    [​IMG]

^ Top  
  2. Morgoth Arcane Patron

Morgoth
    I liked it well enough too and decided to hold off for the Steam release, fully patched and then some.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Grotesque ±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Patron

Grotesque
    Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Q: OK, but what about Steam? GoG? Humble?
    A: It’ll hit Steam 12 months later, after August 13th 2020. We’ll consider other storefronts at that time too.

https://rebel-galaxy.com/faq/

nice

• Old Old x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Metro Arcane Beg Auditor

Metro
    At 75% off maybe. Otherwise, fuck them and their exclusivity.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Salute Salute x 1
    • cuck cuck x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. DDZ Red blood, white skin, blue collar Patron

DDZ
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
    Even without exclusivity it should only be bought when on sale.

I really liked the game, but it's very barebones.

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. ZeniBot Arbiter

ZeniBot
    I played it. I hated it. I felt like why the hell would I want to bother with this shit when Privateer is identical and more fun.
    I also have X3 again way more fun. (still hate X4 though). Fuck them and their exclusivity bait and switch bullshit.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Yosharian Cipher

Yosharian
    I would like to thank the developer for saving me the money I would have wasted on this piece of shit if it had come out on Steam last year

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Blutwurstritter Learned

Blutwurstritter
    I tried this game only for a short time while visiting my brother and i could barely make out shit from the visuals,
    with all the blurry lights in this game. And that was everything on highest specs. Am i really the only one
    with that problem ? I found it almost unplayable and stopped after a few minutes. Are you playing this on a
    monitor or on a tv-screen ?

^ Top  
  9. JackOfOwls Liturgist

JackOfOwls
    Not gonna lie. This game doesn't interest me because I don't like the asthetic and the color scheme. It makes me think of the Outer Worlds of space shooters for gay club kids living in a world of rainbows and color. Too much fucking color.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Ashigara Literate

Ashigara
    I must admit it sorta reminded me of that No Man's Sky colour pallate...

^ Top  
  11. Grotesque ±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Patron

Grotesque
    Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
    So you motherfuckers were cheering up for this game when the dev was taking jabs at Star Citizen and all of a sudden is bad because it's epic exclusive?
    lol

• Grab the minigun, there are demons here to smite Grab the minigun, there are demons here to smite x 1
    ^ Top