Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent changes to forums

Tell me how you feel, your feelings are important to us

• I like the merged rpg forums

• I dislike the merged rpg forums

• I like the merged general gaming forums

• I dislike the merged general gaming forums

• GD forums should be merged too.

• GD forums should not be merged.

• I miss the cooking forum.

• I miss the sports forum.

• The space forum used to be good.

• Fire Infinitron

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool name

Arcane

Mustawd

And? I can't ask question because my registration date? Or what? Whatever point you trying to make, it's already invalid.

Shut up newtard. This is how it was in the beginning. And it was good.
you're sorta setting yourself up for a "shut up newtard. there were no brofists in the beginning. and it was good." from anyone pre-2013 or whenever it was they got added

ofc, but they’d be wrong. Duh.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Fallout New Vegas is exactly the same kind of inane boring popamole retarded shit as Fallout 3.

Religious people are lunatics who believe in literary characters. 99% PhDs in the US Academy of Science are atheists, while 99% of prison inmates are religious.

Communism is the ultimate form of wealth distribution which humanity will inevitably achieve centuries later.

Stalin's USSR never persecuted anyone who wasn't guilty. It was probably the most humane, caring regime in the history of humanity.

Can't rate me shit/retarded now, can you? It's free fucking reign. If I have to live without buttons and suffer, so will you. I will make you.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

There's still the ignore function. And this:
retarded.png

Trithne

Erudite
I was wondering why I wasn't accruing random shit like "slurp this user's delicious asshole" on posts.

I like this. Use passive aggressive gifs like real codexers.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
since DU is repressing our feelings, i will write a haiku instead:

The heart's content locked away
Like waves that never reach the shores
Turmoil, oh cruel father DarkUnderlord

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Folks, bear in mind that this is what this subforum actually looks like behind the scenes, in the staff section:

ef75803fb9.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom