Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent changes to forums

Tell me how you feel, your feelings are important to us

• I like the merged rpg forums

• I dislike the merged rpg forums

• I like the merged general gaming forums

• I dislike the merged general gaming forums

• GD forums should be merged too.

• GD forums should not be merged.

• I miss the cooking forum.

• I miss the sports forum.

• The space forum used to be good.

• Fire Infinitron

Results are only viewable after voting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Funny is that even with this thread, nothing is going to be fixed.
There is nothing needing fixing mate. Infi is a decent mod and news poster,tho i don't think he should have too much power.

Bohr

Arcane
Well, going by the votes it seems a number of people want the GG forum merger to be fixed/put back to how it was. Doubt it will happen though, as usual we get to vent in these threads for a bit then people gradually get tired of that and become more accustomed to the shittier forum layout. Then things quieten down until the next "improvements". I look forward to seeing what's next - perhaps a members-only "edgy" subforum where posts that are too critical can be moved to?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, going by the votes it seems a number of people want the GG forum merger to be fixed/put back to how it was. Doubt it will happen though, as usual we get to vent in these threads for a bit then people gradually get tired of that and become more accustomed to the shittier forum layout. Then things quieten down until the next "improvements". I look forward to seeing what's next - perhaps a members-only "edgy" subforum where posts that are too critical can be moved to?

Why we'd never!

nFj2RnD.png

Whoops.

Bohr

Arcane
Now just waiting for somone to unwind the other joke forum changes... :M

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
srmP0iW.png

You gullible morons :lol:
Or maybe after all those years we've learned how you operate and changes like these were expected of you. You know the story about a boy who cried wolf, don't you? That's what happened here, hence no one (or almost no one) doubted that it had been you who did it. Tells you something, doesn't it?

What's more interesting though is that DarkUnderlord warned you about this and explained himself to you. It really shows that he treats you like an equal or even someone above. Codex is lost now.

Don Peste

Arcane
So it would appear a rogue operative has made changes to the forums.
So what is the ultimate goal of all this?
One must wonder: is this the real DU asking the questions?
What action should be taken?
All I can ask: why?
a rogue operative
That's one the Old Man Murray guys?
So it would appear

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
srmP0iW.png

You know what you could have done? Make a single response saying "Guys, this is DU goofing around, here is a screenshot of a conversation where DU says he is going to goof around."

But nah, better play along with the duplicity, not make a single post about what is going on, and then call everyone a moron. That way you can avoid having the more introspective realization of "Wow, I've been going around merging and splitting threads and forums without explanation to such an extent that people will believe I'm responsible for any mergings done on the site."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom