Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - now available on PC

Unwanted

Bésame Mucho

Unwanted
MdKkQcx.png

IyIvLlg.png

Dpx9d1L.png

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Man, RDR is a fucking drag to finish. Just gets so damn repetitive. Not sure what's with all the hype. I still think Rockstar hasn't released a better game than GTA: San Andreas.
Damn I wish I could agree with icons and shit. San Andreas was the best by far. Ballad of Gay Tony came kinda close. I hated every minute of GTA5. Rockstar and Bethesda make me feel completely alienated from the average gamer.

Beastro

Arcane
There's more to Westerns than just desert and Mexicans.

With both Revenant and Hateful Eight out recently, this could be the heyday of the cold, northern, western.

Although neither are really good enough to base a game on.

The best North-Westerns, to me, are Jeremiah Johnson and McCabe & Miss Miller. Deadwood almost counts.

I've always thought a game inspired by Jeremiah Johnson would be awesome where it goes very hard simulator in the survival aspects in the manner of the Long Dark and also involves complex NPC interaction both when you're in civilization and when you're out in the wild, like seeing someone far off and wondering if you should risk coming and talking to them since they might be an outlaw in hiding and eager to kill you for supplies.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
No (obvious) woman in the gang, Rockstar banking on outrage again ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom