Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reddit Ruins Existence On Planet Earth For Mankind

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Who the fuck are these people. I thought Cleve was completely unknown to them until Grimoire hit steam. How the fuck do they get off acting like they can become judge jury and executioner on a man's life's work because they cherry picked and scrutinized every iota of his digital history to find something to hate him for?

Bunch of fucking spineless faggots who have no power in life so they turn to harassing decent people over the internet to give themselves a semblance of accomplishment, because they have never accomplished anything equaling a decimal of a fraction of a percent of Grimoire in their entire pathetic lives.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
Who the fuck are these people. I thought Cleve was completely unknown to them until Grimoire hit steam. How the fuck do they get off acting like they can become judge jury and executioner on a man's life's work because they cherry picked and scrutinized every iota of his digital history to find something to hate him for?

Bunch of fucking spineless faggots who have no power in life so they turn to harassing decent people over the internet to give themselves a semblance of accomplishment, because they have never accomplished anything equaling a decimal of a fraction of a percent of Grimoire in their entire pathetic lives.

If you insult trannies in any way then you will get a full frontal leftist assault for endless decades. Just look at Derek Smart. Dude is a black mans who is successful programmer and game maker (and also a real bro) who should be the leftist's wet dream but he pissed off a couple of these types and it's been 25 years of hell for him since then.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
I agree.

The generation gap grows. Feast your eyes on this, which is posted in our shop. Math is fucking hard, ok?

35bsbj6.jpg

I have read some great things on reddit by impressive minds. Unfortunately, the circus of flying shit and monkey fucking is hard to sift through, to find it.
That's obviously sarcastic, mein duden. However, it's also troubling that they're forcing associates or whatever to tip else not be refunded for a business lunch. Fuck tipping, and I say that as someone who has worked plenty as a server.
You completely misunderstood, and that is my fault for insufficient context. Without exception, everyone tips and generally more than 20%. We don't have to tip anything at all.... But if we try to get reimbursed for a receipt and can't be arsed to do the quick math and rounding, and "overtip" because of said sad inability of kids to do maths, then the entire receipt gets rejected.

20% is easy math. Apparently 15% is an Olympian challenge suited for old farts and people that know their fucking phone has a calculator.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

If you insult trannies in any way then you will get a full frontal leftist assault for endless decades. Just look at Derek Smart. Dude is a black mans who is successful programmer and game maker (and also a real bro) who should be the leftist's wet dream but he pissed off a couple of these types and it's been 25 years of hell for him since then.
This must be one of the biggest misrepresentation of Smart I've seen so far.
Man's batshit crazy, and the hate some folks have for his has shit all to do with his politics. Inform yourself about him before engaging is such white knighting.

Danthar

Novice

Man's batshit crazy, and the hate some folks have for his has shit all to do with his politics. Inform yourself about him before engaging is such white knighting.
Yeah it's completely baffling indeed.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Reddit is a place where reposting 20 years old Simpsons jokes can get you thousands of upvotes. That is all anyone needs to know to judge the creativity and intelligence of the place.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted

I've spoken to mr smart on the webs more than once. His biggest detractor "just so happens" to be an insane tranny basement dweller who combs through every shit he's said in the last 30 years for weeks on end looking for something, anything to rag on him with, just like with cleve and for the exact same reasons.

People also say the same shit about cleve, it's nothing to do with politics why people rag on him. But it "just so happens" it's all the most deranged leftist types who also go mental over tons of other issues that are the ones who hate him. Just look at commie striking a blow for the people by giving cleve a bad steam review after playing grimwah for 12 minutes.

Like always you are so full of it that it hurts. Please eradicate yourself.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
I thought Cleve was completely unknown to them until Grimoire hit steam.

Some of them, yes, but they get it explained by those who have been burnt by him. Reminder: most people think that a release date means a game will be released on that date, and that any delays will be announced beforehand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom