Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Remove Chad J. Thundercock's tag

Remove Chad's tag

• Total voters

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Putting in a request with DarkUnderlord or Infinitron to remove Chad J. Thundercock 's undeserved tag. He got it in this Ion Maiden thread for stating that the game looks like a shallow, retro-nostalgia fueled cash-in (which it is). JarlFrank got butthurt and gave him the tag over it (and really someone who likes Brutal Doom doesn't have the right to judge anyone else's opinions on classic FPS games). The codex is a place where people are free to voice opposing/contrary opinions to the norm, and that's all CJD was doing. I could understand giving him the tag if he was just spamming stupid nonsensical shit but most of what he said about the game is on point and well stated.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I would say it's pretty unusual if Jarl Frank gets mad over anything.

I even called his books mentally ill trash and he seemed to take it as a big compliment.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Just adblock it out. I don't see the stupid homo tag one of the confessed faggot admins gave me for calling out SMA on his bullshit. (Or anybody else's homo tag for that matter).

Out of site, out of mind.

Zep--

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Absolutely not! How am i going to recognize him without the tag?! We need more people with tags,not less!

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
This fact doesn't exclude us from properly rating someone's opinions.
No one rated me properly though. If I was rated properly I would have gotten ratings such as Brofist but everyone was a butthurt loser that someone dared to criticize a throwaway trash indie game. I predicted that it would never come out early on. I was right. I'm always right. The game STILL only has a SINGLE LEVEL over 6 months after release, and the developers have said nothing since July. The Ion Maiden thread has gotten awfully quiet ever since, with nothing to speak of since that last news post in July. Probably because you can't talk about a single video game level for too long, especially if it's a throwaway indie game riding entirely on the name of 3D Realms when that company has zero value any more.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I would say it's pretty unusual if Jarl Frank gets mad over anything.

I even called his books mentally ill trash and he seemed to take it as a big compliment.
Apparently he dumbfucked people for criticizing Thief, but I made it through unscathed so maybe you have to insult it in a particular way.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
When zerotol posts:
eD7rG10M.jpg

1417440099_1937608537.jpg

image34.jpg

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I deserve more titles. I'll take his as long as it comes with the special title only I was able to ever achieve and was removed from me for no reason. Why was it taken from me? No one ever told me.

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Giving undeserved tags when someone has a different opinion than your own is the worst kind of nazi behaviour.

Chad is also looking pretty correct about Ion Maiden right about now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom