Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Remove Chad J. Thundercock's tag

Remove Chad's tag

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
f for ffort
not as good as the first one tbh

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
About the same way that you spent months writing a trainer for Grimoire: I just couldn't help myself.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I'm going to sleep Crispy the nigger, good luck trying convincing any one.

Zep--

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Don't be too hard on Build engine though, it gave us Blood, which has one of the best starter weapons in FPS, the flare gun.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Not being hard on it. Blood is one of my favorite FPS games. But just because I like a game built on a certain engine doesn't make that engine some sort of unsurpassed masterpiece. Otherwise I'd be singing the praises of Gamebryo because I love New Vegas.

Prime Junta

people, people

ddb.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Putting in a request with DarkUnderlord or Infinitron to remove Chad J. Thundercock 's undeserved tag. He got it in this Ion Maiden thread for stating that the game looks like a shallow, retro-nostalgia fueled cash-in (which it is). JarlFrank got butthurt and gave him the tag over it (and really someone who likes Brutal Doom doesn't have the right to judge anyone else's opinions on classic FPS games). The codex is a place where people are free to voice opposing/contrary opinions to the norm, and that's all CJD was doing. I could understand giving him the tag if he was just spamming stupid nonsensical shit but most of what he said about the game is on point and well stated.
Sorry Bro, nothing can be done. The piercings are permanent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom