Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Request: Accepting KotakuInAction refugees.

Should RPG Codex accept KotakuInAction refugees?

• Total voters

A horse of course

Absolutely not. KiA was the John Kaisich of Gamergate. Letting them in would mean an influx of :

A: Bernouts
B: "SJWs are the REAL misogynistic homophobic racists! We can only defeat them by adopting their views and policies!"
C: Vaarna clones
D: Reddit memes
E: Double-spaced paragraphs
F: Trannies (not the good kind like ours who harass women on twitter)
G: E-celebs

We already have a massive problem with the site being flooded with socio-political content and edgy racism thanks to Infinitron. This site was founded for the SPECIFIC purpose of giving people a space to talk about RPGs and anime. Since RPGs are no longer being made, that leaves anime.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Redditors can fuck right off back where they came from and deal with their own problems.

Also, I thought gamergate ended years ago.

david-me Drama has revived it a bit.

mondblut

Arcane
Managed to get banned , dunnow, five times or more on the 'dex

That's how banning works, duh. "Don't ever come back under different alt, or else111"

Openly admitted that he didn't care about games and was here for his own brand of "politics"

Games are dead anyway. And as far as games go, IIRC he had pretty monocled and mondblutian tastes.

Managed to be so spectacularly wrong in every regard that his posts were physically painful to read

Take off progressive glasses, and maybe some combinations of letters wouldn't be that hurtful to your eyes.

laclongquan

Arcane
I am changing my vote from KC to YES. Too late and no result but what the hell, man gotta show opinion.
getting lots of whiney bitches on the KiAChatroom.

Did you not attempt to entice them here by linking the GG thread in your post while neglecting to tell them that they'd need a year membership just to even view it?

I did link it but they can't view it since that thread requires an account with 1+ years of membership.

I didn't mention the year membership because I didn't know since well...

You didn't think this through very well.

I'm not their fucking quest compass. I offered a quest and their level is too low. Not my problem.

We seriously need some new butts of the joke around here. Anytime I think we have some quality newbie, it smell just like an alt of an old poster, quittan4ever or not. SO yeah, new posters are welcome, for what it worth.

As for their brand of politics, I am ready to laugh at them if they are ready to post it here.

Stillllllll, I must agree that if they are too dumb to equip the ring, they prolly cant stand up to our idea of Codex baptism of fire either.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Managed to get banned , dunnow, five times or more on the 'dex

Gotta admit, Neckbeard could be surprisingly eloquent on rare occasions.

He was a cretin 99% of the time though.

I’m trying to remember if he was actually banned or just would self eject when he was outed as a new Blue Dog alt.

I didn't think he got outright banned most of the time. His account would usually get locked down to particular subs or threads and he'd self-eject out of annoyance.

Trashos

Arcane
Voted yes. On the conditions that:
- They are OK with being called retards even if they have 6 PhDs in Nuclear Physics and have discovered the cure for cancer.
- They hate where AAA games have headed gameplaywise.

These are just my preferences, of course.

Last edited:

DragoFireheart

Voted yes. On the conditions that:
- They are OK with being called retards even if they have 6 PhDs in Nuclear Physics and have discovered the cure for cancer.
- They hate where AAA games have headed gameplaywise.

These are just my preferences, of course.

They bitched about having a 1-year account.

They won't be able to tolerate our Prestigious forum.

DragoFireheart

Does Skyway still post here? (Since the discussion of old poster came up)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I voted yeas because i am always down for a nice shitshow,they are far too impatient to wait a year and will shill out a bunch of money to the codex(always a good thing),most of them will be driven away and it will selfeject by our glorious insulting engine and finally we could get a two or three good ones. If they have the thick skin to be here and some real interest in games,then let them stay.

If all they want is to glorify the orange dictator and don't care about games,then they can politely go a fuck themself!

Bigg Boss

Arcane
EDIT2:

Refugee Request is Formally Retracted.

KotakuInAction is a subreddit on the internet forum Reddit. KiA is basically the main HQ of GamerGate supporters.

The original mod, david-me, drank too much SJW juice and has gone full retard, first trying to shut down the sub and is now shilling around removing posts. The subreddit is clearly pushing back against him, but there is a worry that the reddit admins may give him full rights again (which would likely result in him kicking out the current mods and replacing them with useful idiots).

I am requesting that, should the worst case scenario for the KiA sub occur, that the RPG Codex be a refuge for the people that post on KiA. They made a new sub called KiAChatroom but since reddit is completely terrible it's only a matter of time before that sub gets taken over as well (or the admins close it down).

EDIT: Getting lots of nos here and getting lots of whiney bitches on the KiAChatroom.

This was a bad idea of a topic.

EDIT2: I ended up deleting the topic in KiAChatroom because of too many whiney bitches.

I want to know who in their right mind thought Codex would welcome refugees? We let a few in and before we know it they are reviewing Hentai Rape Simulators. THE WALL JUST GOT FIGURATIVELY TALLER.

laclongquan

Arcane
EDIT2:

KotakuInAction is a subreddit on the internet forum Reddit. KiA is basically the main HQ of GamerGate supporters.

The original mod, david-me, drank too much SJW juice and has gone full retard, first trying to shut down the sub and is now shilling around removing posts. The subreddit is clearly pushing back against him, but there is a worry that the reddit admins may give him full rights again (which would likely result in him kicking out the current mods and replacing them with useful idiots).

I am requesting that, should the worst case scenario for the KiA sub occur, that the RPG Codex be a refuge for the people that post on KiA. They made a new sub called KiAChatroom but since reddit is completely terrible it's only a matter of time before that sub gets taken over as well (or the admins close it down).

EDIT: Getting lots of nos here and getting lots of whiney bitches on the KiAChatroom.

EDIT2: I ended up deleting the topic in KiAChatroom because of too many whiney bitches.

I want to know who in their right mind thought Codex would welcome refugees? We let a few in and before we know it they are reviewing Hentai Rape Simulators. THE WALL JUST GOT FIGURATIVELY TALLER.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
You're saying that like Codex hadnt reviewed hentai games before that. Hell, pigeon hentai game.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
EDIT2:

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
You're saying that like Codex hadnt reviewed hentai games before that. Hell, pigeon hentai game.

That is all fine and good until suddenly Codex changes the focus of the site from RPG's to Anime and RPG's. Then anime avatars are mandatory. Then before you know it everybody is sucking tranny cock.

Cael

Arcane
That is all fine and good until suddenly Codex changes the focus of the site from RPG's to Anime and RPG's. Then anime avatars are mandatory. Then before you know it everybody is sucking tranny cock.
charge__by_punakettu-d4zw7ft.jpg

What is this about sucking tranny cock? This ain't no HBS game. This is the real deal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom