Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Roll20.net receives char sheets functionality

catfood

AGAIN
As the title says. Roll20 just got better and you now no longer have to use external applications for character sheets. Currently it's still very buggy though. I toyed around with a Pathfinder sheet and the spell DC isn't being calculated correctly for example. But hopefully they'll manage to get all the bugs out of the system soon.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how much people would use them over alternatives like google documents and myth-weavers, especially if they're buggy. I know my group won't.

catfood

AGAIN
It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how much people would use them over alternatives like google documents and myth-weavers, especially if they're buggy. I know my group won't.
Actually it's pretty cool. They have a dice button next to weapons, attributes, skills and the like which rolls the dice and calculates the results for you and inserts them into the built in chat system. One of the quirks right now is that the RNG is horribly screwed because you can get an incredibly improbable amount of natural 20's with it. Yeah, we're going to be sticking to Myth Weavers for the time being.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom