Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rom (Read Only Memories) by Midboss

GrainWetski

Arcane
MidBoss is a geek culture company with a focus on LGBT lifestyles within gaming culture. We make GaymerX, Read Only Memories and Gaming in Color!

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
Welp. Not that I don't see any connections, but I must say that game itself is rather cool. I like style, music is pretty good and plot so far seems to be interesting. I don't care who is behind game if it is good. And this is good for me.

Last edited:

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
GrainWetski
Despite all that, the game doesn't beat you over the head with gay themes. Most of the characters don't even state what their orientation actually is in the game and it's up to the player to figure that out for themselves.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Heh, so that's why the art style seems so cutesy. All these characters have this flamboyant, fluffy look.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
GrainWetski
Despite all that, the game doesn't beat you over the head with gay themes. Most of the characters don't even state what their orientation actually is in the game and it's up to the player to figure that out for themselves.

Truly the most gripping of mysteries.

OT: The trailer looks alright, but it suffers from androgynous main characters syndrome. It does indeed have that Japanese adventure game look to it, I might 'try' it out sometime, if there's not a demo already available.

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/app/330820/discussions/0/541907867781320659/

and we also have a field allowing folks to enter custom pronouns.

Hoo boy, this game has everything.

Last edited:

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I LOVE that game, I own it. I really should do a LP of it one day. <3 There is one that is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse (It's like LOL HUGE PENIS: THE GAME LOL). The above one isn't TOO...... obscene. Just tons of very scantily clad guys, and decent puzzles. :)

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
I LOVE that game, I own it. I really should do a LP of it one day. <3 There is one that is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse (It's like LOL HUGE PENIS: THE GAME LOL). The above one isn't TOO...... obscene. Just tons of very scantily clad guys, and decent puzzles. :)

Considering I found out about the above game via the Codex, I am surprised no one already has done an LP of it :D

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I don't think most guys on here could handle the content of the game, and just probably not get through playing it hahaha

Obviously, I don't have that problem. ;)

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't think most guys on here could handle the content of the game, and just probably not get through playing it hahaha

Oh, so that's why your custom tag says "Fabulous Moderator".

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014

I tried the demo for that, and I think there was a Bejeweled style puzzle, but I didn't actually have to match anything in a row. I realized sooner or later that I just had to click around for matching tiles.

I think I could handle it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom