Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex Diplomacy

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I've never played it and if that is ok, I'd like to play it.
Cool. I'll add you. There are plenty of tutorials and, at the rate we're going getting new players, enough time to learn.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Now that the holidays are over, I am officially in.

My username is the same there.

Last edited:

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
I made an account, named: wwsdCodex

But it seems I've missed the boat on this one. Maybe next time? In the meantime, if the game starts, is it possible to spectate? I used to play a few games on PlayDip but I forgot if this is possible.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron

But it seems I've missed the boat on this one. Maybe next time? In the meantime, if the game starts, is it possible to spectate? I used to play a few games on PlayDip but I forgot if this is possible.
We are actually waiting on one person to join the game. If he doesn't appear by tomorrow, I can send you the login information to join us. I can also check about spectating once the game has started.

grimace

Arcane

We are actually waiting on one person to join the game. If he doesn't appear by tomorrow, I can send you the login information to join us. I can also check about spectating once the game has started.

How does spectator mode work?

AdvancedHero we need you!

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron

The map and everyone's previous orders can be viewed. I made this a password-protected game, so I don't know how people not playing might see the game. We could post screenshots of the map after each turn, if there's enough interest.

grimace

Arcane

The map and everyone's previous orders can be viewed. I made this a password-protected game, so I don't know how people not playing might see the game. We could post screenshots of the map after each turn, if there's enough interest.

Posting images too soon may allow other codex users to give advice to the players in the game. For better or worse altering the course of the game.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron

Posting images too soon may allow other codex users to give advice to the players in the game. For better or worse altering the course of the game.

The countries are anonymized, so it would be pretty hard to figure out who's controlling what.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Poor guy, he was the first to sign up, and now he's on the verge of losing out because of a few days' inactivity weeks after the fact. There were only four confirmed participants the last time he was on, too.

Pull the trigger, boss.

Edit: all right, with wwsd that makes 6 players estimated to kick my ass. Time to learn the rules, I guess. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Be sure to post regular updates on how the game is going bros! Or at least link the game on playdiplomacy in the OP and tell us who's who :)

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm not good at updates, but here we go:

Spring 1901:

Ognld2J.png

Fall 1901:

JJB0AlZ.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom