Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview RPG Codex Exclusive Interview: bitComposer's Take on the Chaos Chronicles Dispute

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Oh, wow, when did that happen? Haha, I really only check SA and the LP Archive for LP's and now with work I don't check as often as I used to. Frankly I wake up early, go to work and come home tired, reading a bit and sleeping.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Oh, wow, when did that happen? Haha, I really only check SA and the LP Archive for LP's and now with work I don't check as often as I used to. Frankly I wake up early, go to work and come home tired, reading a bit and sleeping.

Me too. :( That, and drinking a few pints of ale with the lads after work from time to time, and then posting on the Codex. :P

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Ah well, just keep it up; we're gonna have more time eventually my friend! We still got our whole lives ahead of us.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
How are they different? I played both; I am just curious to hear your opinion.

I personally would say that HR has way more branches and hidden stuff, which is pretty cool.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
So, Grunker & Jarl, during your gamescon visit, have you learnt news from bC?Negiotiations are still in progress?Did Michael say anything positive?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So, Grunker & Jarl, during your gamescon visit, have you learnt news from bC?Negiotiations are still in progress?Did Michael say anything positive?

Sadly, we didn't have enough time to talk to him in detail, we just met him for 5 minutes and then we had to run off.

Micmu

Magister
vapourware is vapourware and now cancelware. it happens. The end.
Let's compost this shit now, eh?

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
The really telling part of all this to me is that bC had the chance to just get the fuck out by selling their investment to the devs. They just had to sign the fucking contract they said they would sign. But they didn't. Which can only mean they intended to grill the devs under the assumption they would cave and agree to anything, if they just left them hanging with no funding for long enough. I suppose it worked with Citadels right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom