Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview RPG Codex Interview: Serpent in the Staglands (Now on Kickstarter)

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Speaking of elitists.
[. . ]
Myself in contrast only play the best crpg's ever made, and even then i'm quite critical of them.
:hmmm:

Whalenought_Joe

Whalenought Studios
Developer
On behalf of Whalenought, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for taking an interest in our project! We're making this game for folks who enjoy a traditional CRPG, and we're thrilled to have a passionate audience. We look forward to being terrified of your feedback in the future. Thanks!

[cautiously looks around, turns and runs]

GlutenBurger

Cipher
I like when I read the first page of topic and I see the developer saying the Codex is full of assholes for reasons I find impossible, then skip to the last page and see this shit.

The developer didn't say that, just so you know.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Myself in contrast only play the best crpg's ever made, and even then i'm quite critical of them. BG2 had poor combat, a bad GUI and poor navigation, needed to play it with a game guide to cut down on frustration.
How dare you to come here and say that our beloved BG2 was anything less than perfect?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom