Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition RPG Codex Wasteland 2 Contest Winners Announced

Great0ldOne

Educated
The distinct lack of any kind of praise for my entry is disheartening, even if I always knew it was too refined for the subhuman manboons that frequent and manage this cesspit of a forum :obviously: .

My genius will be recognized after I'm banned, I'm sure.

Congratulations to the winners!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck I had the second-most codexian artifact when I didn't even submit an entry :lol:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
My votes were the best. I voted for all the good stuff. High-class voting.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
"hope returns me?"

and something about space lesbians.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I knew these motherfuckers would scale down on our awesome submission.

Ever since MCA refused* to design our area, I fucking knew it!

* Or should I say declined
:rage:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Incoming more butthurt when they won't accept whatever retardation is chosen for Torment too. :salute: to inXile if this is actually the case.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
That sucks -- I thought it was a great design concept and fairly self-contained/easy enough to implement.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Someone refresh my memory on the submitted shrines please?

Read the thread title

RPG Codex Wasteland 2 Contest Winners Announced

And?

1st place: Alexandros

With a staggering advantage, Alexandros' bunker entry is hereby named the best overall, and he takes the first place. Alexandros has, quite predictably, also won in the "most Codexian shrine" category.

Alexandros' prize is the autographed boxed copy of the game. HOWEVER, in the contest thread, Alexandros opted out of the prize. Are you still SURE you don't want a motherfucking AUTOGRAPHED copy, Alexandros? Even if you are, although personally I don't see why you should refuse, then we'll give you a Ranger Medal Level 5. We can also give you a $20 GOG certificate instead; personally I think this is a poor substitue, but the decision is yours.

Still, you deserve the box, so ideally that's what you should get.

2nd place: Snerf

Perhaps surprisingly, a virtually unknown lurker by the name of Snerf has received overwhelming support for his "Choice & Consequence" set of equipment. Also, his entry was voted best overall by three members of the Codex staff. Therefore his 2nd place is well-deserved, and he gets a Ranger Medal Level 4 to treasure for eternity. (He can also maybe negotiate with DU for another Wasteland 2 goodie, depending on what he wants, like maybe a poster or something; for that, he should contact us.)

3rd place: KickAss

Finally, in the "most Codexian statue description" competition, it has been a tie between Alexandros and KickAss with his reference to the "odds are, something you like very much sucks" motto. But Alexandros already has his higher-level reward, so Ranger Medal Level 3 goes to KickAss. He also came out third in the best overall entry competition, so yeah, 3rd place it is.

I was new here and I don't remember seeing any of this stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom