Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rpgcodex could do wid its own meetup

Good idea or wot

• Yah

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
We don't know how many kids the dog has produced. Can you see wether its a male or a "bitch"?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
img-1.png

Googling "Fear of penetration" in French brought me this.

LOL. You probably get better information if you google "impotence" and "vaginism"

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We can have a meetup in my basement. Don't mind the two big fridges. They're there to store vegetables. Uh, yes... vegetables.

Modron

Arcane
Host it in aus.
Rent a warehouse.
Play a continous and perennial rpg tactical campaign.
Get fkn maggot.
Talk shit about games.
Have fun.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stream it
?????
$$$
You forgot the most important part of any internet meetup, having a ballpit.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Yes, I agree... we should definitely meet.

But I prefer to meet on a one-on-one basis, preferably somewhere remote and out of the way from any nearby towns, maybe in something resembling a cabin or cottage.

P.S. must like Interview With The Vampire.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
But I prefer to meet on a one-on-one basis, preferably somewhere remote and out of the way from any nearby towns, maybe in something resembling a cabin or cottage.
Not a future crime scene. Nope. Not in the slightest.

Well, it's not a crime scene if the cops never learned about it, right?
True. But you can't trust Codexian snitches.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom