Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGcodex cRPG game

• Thread starter Farewell into the night
  • Start date

Farewell into the night

Hey guys and gals.

I have an idea. Let's create a computer game, together and then FIG/Kickstarter it. We have some devs on board and people who have contacts (for example with Sven, Chris Avellone) and many talented folks too. 2+2=4.

I propose to make the best RPG game of the century, that would sit on the same throne as Planescape/Deus Ex/Fallout and let the world suck it. Let's face it, no recent rpg studio will bring us a real Opus Magnum. No way, we need to act from within to satisfy our desires. Who, if not us? We can work together as a community of gamers. Peace.

Let that sink, for a while, and let's make it happen <3

(I'm going to give my ideas later on).

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Nobody agrees here on what is a RPG so good luck.
Exactly what I came to say TBH.

I had a similar thread a while back, dawcio, where I wanted to be an ideas guy and have everyone else do the hard work. And I got laughed at, and for good reason. It got me motivated to at least give it an effort, so here you go buddy-o. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAV LLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

Farewell into the night

And you're gonna do what, provide great ideas?

I didn't said they are great. I don't really care if my ideas go further, but would be cool to have my nick in the credits as a the greatest woman that gave the birth to this thread and thus our game.

Falksi

Arcane
I'm well up for this.

I want to create an RPG in which the goal is to get SO horny that you fly up into the clouds & tongue the ass of a dragon.

We should call it Sky-rim

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Yes, 4chan manages to create a visual novel that is not retarded, so why can't we?

First, the majority of visual novels, the ones that influenced Katawa Shoujo, are retarded. It's within the realm of the average human's creative and intellectual capabilities to top them. Meanwhile, Codex' standards are absurdly high.

And I don't need to explain the second if we can't solve the first problem.

Squid

Arbiter
Meanwhile, Codex' standards are absurdly high.
That's largely depending on who you ask. Sure they don't eat any shit that's released to the market but I don't think enough of the Codex could agree to what high standards even are to begin with.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Are all the Idea Guy spots taken already?

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom