Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGcodex cRPG game

• Thread starter Farewell into the night
  • Start date

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I had a similar thread a while back, dawcio, where I wanted to be an ideas guy and have everyone else do the hard work.

Yep, I tried the same thing near to when I first joined. Except I wasn't the idea guy, just offered my programming skills to any semi-decent project. No takers.

Zep--

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Hey guys and gals.

I have an idea. Let's create a computer game, together and then FIG/Kickstarter it. We have some devs on board and people who have contacts (for example with Sven, Chris Avellone) and many talented folks too. 2+2=4.

I propose to make the best RPG game of the century, that would sit on the same throne as Planescape/Deus Ex/Fallout and let the world suck it. Let's face it, no recent rpg studio will bring us a real Opus Magnum. No way, we need to act from within to satisfy our desires. Who, if not us? We can work together as a community of gamers. Peace.

Let that sink, for a while, and let's make it happen <3

(I'm going to give my ideas later on).
I have money to waste. So I'll donate

Poseidon00

Arcane
If it is C++ or Javascript, I can code it pretty well.

I have no problem offering my services, since they will never be used.

redactir

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
I might be willing to share the tech of Prosperous Redaxium. Or even the game design. But I expect a good cut of profits.

Farewell into the night

My jon is finished here. I just wanted to put a spark in you and now you can make a game together. I;m serious, you don't need me to make a great game! Do it and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

curry

Arcane
Are all the Idea Guy spots taken already?

Zep--

650.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom