Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
The first test version of the Ultimate Pack is out, if you want to try it press the private packs button and type in 'ultimate' so you can download it. SSP only for now until they iron out some of the kinks.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Ultimate Pack is released now, has that Bibliocraft as well:

Feed The Beast Ultimate Modpack
This pack contains the following mods by default:
  • Forge
  • Code Chicken Core
  • Misc Peripherals
  • Not Enough Items
  • Power Crystals Core
  • Advanced Machines
  • Advanced Solarpanels
  • Applied Energistics
  • BiblioCraft
  • Buildcraft
  • ChargePads
  • Chicken Chunks
  • Computercraft
  • EE3
  • Ender Storage
  • Extrabees
  • Extrabiomes
  • Factorization
  • Flat Bedrock
  • Forestry
  • GraviGun
  • Gravisuite
  • GregTech
  • Industrialcraft2
  • Nuclear Control
  • ImmibisCore
  • InvTweaks
  • IronChest
  • Mine Factory Reloaded
  • Modular Forcefield System
  • Modular Powersuits
  • Mystcraft
  • NEI Plugins
  • Nether Ores
  • Obsidiplates
  • Omnitools
  • Petrogen
  • PortalGun
  • Power Converters
  • Railcraft
  • Redpower
  • SecretRooms
  • Soulshards
  • Steves Carts
  • Thaumcraft
  • ThaumicBees
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Tubestuff
  • Twilight Forest
  • Voxelmods
  • Wireless Redstone
  • XReliquary
  • Xycraft

Muty, were you planning on converting the server to the Ultimate as is? There's some blatantly overpowering stuff in the default configs (like some of those Mystcraft symbols).

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I wasn't planing anything to be honest. I'll setup a test server tomorrow and I'll copy over the current world to see how it runs. Then we can check it and decide what to remove.

BulMaster

Educated
So uhm there is a pigmen infestation in my base, a good 30-50ish and they have swam outside in the surrounding area. If anyone feels like cleansing the out.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Hey DarkUnderlord

Muty
Turisas
BulMaster
@that swedish fuck
@all the rest

remember the first map...or was it the second before i came to pass..

Remember that bridge
...that I made to DU's casstle

then it burned down....

hah...

good times...

Luzur

Good Sir
that swedish fuck == Luzur

mrzo1z.jpg

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
how is the server doing anyways.....ben buzy...failing at life...

life...

hope.

dreams...

all going to shit...

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
It's was in the contract man you should have read the fine print. Too late to blame me now.

Temaperacl

Erudite
Assuming the server is still running in a general sense, Is the address still mc.headsh0t.me as indicated in the first post? I haven't had much time, so it is possible that I've been trying it only when it's down, but I haven't been able to access server or map since at least early or mid March (I can get the page and the JS for the map, but no contents). Just wanted to make sure it was still running before I wasted time trying to figure out what is wrong on my end.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Server was running until 2 weeks ago when I had to take it down due to some unforeseen issues on my end.
I haven't seen anyone on for months, I thought that you guys lost interest and that's why I haven't thought about it. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll see what I can do about it.

P.S. map was down since it caused issues with lag.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Server was running until 2 weeks ago when I had to take it down due to some unforeseen issues on my end.
I haven't seen anyone on for months, I thought that you guys lost interest and that's why I haven't thought about it. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll see what I can do about it.
I'd tried logging in once in a while a few times but it was down - not planning to do much but dick around every once in a while. I had thought of renting a server just to have one, because it's more fun online when other people can see your random shit.

Temaperacl

Erudite
I've tried to log in a few times over the past couple months - I'd be on every now and then to mess around. But it obviously hasn't been enough of an issue for me to bother saying anything before. I also agree that it is more fun online.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom