Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGs with best fan modules/mods/whatever

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hello Codex!
I wanted to start this thread becouse I'm huge fan of any fan made modules/mods for any kind of games. Care to share some games?

Myself, I can say that NWN have one of best modules around. There is a thread about it somewhere around, go get NWN and be ready for a lot of fun. ( Doesn't matter who you are, combat/plotfag, you will have fun. Many modules for both of you.)

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Morrowind.
Oblivion.

Age of Wonders and Heroes of Might&Magic games also have lots of high quality user made maps and mods.

Last edited:

Zetor

Arcane
Lazarus as well as the Ultima 6 Project are good enough to justify installing Dungeon Siege, of all games. Especially if you haven't played U5/U6 yet.

The Freedom Force mod community has always been great (they're still somewhat active, more than 13 years after the game's original release), and there is some really good stuff out there. My fav campaigns are The Strangers and Tales of the Navigator, but Suicide Squad is good too.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Nightmare Harvest for SRR was pretty good. I don't know if the creator updated it for DFall DC or not. SR:HK might break it anew.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom